Assistance

Post here if you need help with anything technology, including the [UFP] forums. Also, if you are in need of access for a certain forum, post here.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Shawn-Luc

Assistance

Post by Shawn-Luc »

Is it possible to make available to me my academy classroom posts, I need to review some things. Thanks in advance. :)
trip

Re: Assistance

Post by trip »

What do you need to know?
Shawn-Luc

Post by Shawn-Luc »

I was wanting to see how long it took me to answer all of the exam questions, 'cause I submitted to Magnis that I thought I answered them quick enough to achieve honors, but due to your real life obligations and illness, you were unable to respond that quickly (in which I totally understood), which resulted in my time at the Academy to be longer than allowed for honors.
Viper

Post by Viper »

why ask this at engineering while you could ask at academy? xD
Shawn-Luc

Post by Shawn-Luc »

Viper wrote:why ask this at engineering while you could ask at academy? xD

I did submit this to the Academy, I was simply trying to regain access to my academy posts so I could ensure my assertation was correct. And I believe this would be a job for engineering. As for the detailed explanation, my request happend to be aknowledged by the Dean of the Academy, so I thought I would fill him in. ;)
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Lt, I think the Academy can handle this. Good luck - hope you get the honors situation worked out.
magnis
Division Rear Admiral
Division Rear Admiral

Post by magnis »

The investigation is not complete, due to academy change of command, it was delayed. we did not forget about you and I did not forget about you. It is important that you remember that.
Shawn-Luc

Post by Shawn-Luc »

TParis wrote:Lt, I think the Academy can handle this. Good luck - hope you get the honors situation worked out.

With all due respect, my posting in this forum was not entended for discussion pertaining to my Academy issue, it was only discussed here because Trip inquired as to why I was needing the information I was requesting, and him being the Academy Dean, I obliged him. Secondly, my original request for access to my Academy classroom postings still remains, and if this is not something Engineering is suited to handle, then it would be appreciated if someone would inform me as such. And lastly, just to clear things up a bit, I am NOT too concerned whether I get honors or not, I just wanted to make sure that I remembered things correctly, so I will know if my issue is warranted. :|
magnis
Division Rear Admiral
Division Rear Admiral

Post by magnis »

:geek: "A coughing sound emerges" I think you missed something Lt

viewtopic.php?f=198&p=168098#p168098

for future note officers who have the status can answer or make inquiries to post that deal with their respective departments.
Shawn-Luc

Post by Shawn-Luc »

magnis wrote:for future note officers who have the status can answer or make inquiries to post that deal with their respective departments.

:ugeek: I am aware of that, thanks. And yes, I did miss that, so (Engineering), I withraw my request. :ugeek: