Data BR #109 (BC KM1) DD BR#3

General Status: Condition Green

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Data

Data BR #109 (BC KM1) DD BR#3

Post by Data »

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Name:[/COLOR] Data Jr.

[COLOR="darkorange"]Date:[/COLOR] December 21, 2007

[COLOR="darkorange"]Mod: [/COLOR]KM1

[COLOR="darkorange"]Map/System: [/COLOR]Space

[COLOR="darkorange"]Players fought and ships:[/COLOR] DD Sparrow- Sovereign

[COLOR="darkorange"]Myself: [/COLOR] Prometheus

[COLOR="darkorange"]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

I hosted a server to show Cadet Vic Vega a few things, well no more than I got the server up, a DD had joined. Mr. Sparrow spawned in a Sovereign. This was in a TKY mode server. I was surprised that only one of them joined, because as soon as he did, I was expected at least 3 more. But, it didn't happen. It seems he was the only one brave enough for a duel. So I had a 1 on 1 match on my hands. I adjusted systems right quick and went for his engineering section. I can't say that I was impressed with his game play. I was relentless in my attacks. Unforgiving if you will. I made a series of phaser passes, touched up with my torpedo attacks. I took out his engineering armour quicker than I had anticipated. I then switched for his warp core. I executed the COD. I ate away at his dorsal and ventral shields. I was then eventually able to take out his starboard shield, after that, it was a battle for the history books. With bright lights and Sparrow's ship parts flying, he was another ship I could now add the to the UFP salvage yard. The only significant damage I recieved was to my forward shields.

[COLOR="darkorange"]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR="darkorange"]Conclusions:[/COLOR] What is an A3? Admiral?

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee68/Data_Jr/ScreenShot034-2.jpg[/IMG]
Sisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sisko »

Very nice indeed.Its rare to get a 1v1 situation against one of those guys...and your shield status shows how your battle went as well....showing you outclassed him with seemingly little need for any rotation.

Data

Post by Data »

That's how it works when you face me. :D haaaaahahahaha