Siberian Tiger, BR 128, Bridge Commander, DD War.

General Status: Condition Green

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Siberian Tiger
Rear Admiral (Ret.)
Rear Admiral (Ret.)

Siberian Tiger, BR 128, Bridge Commander, DD War.

Post by Siberian Tiger »

[color=#FF0000]Name:[/color] Siberian Tiger

[color=#FF0000]Date:[/color] 20 December 2007

[color=#FF0000]Mod[/color]: KM 1.0

[color=#FF0000]Map/System:[/color] N/A

[color=#FF0000]Report:[/color]

I logged onto this server and there were 6 other players. {UFP}Crazyfist, {UFP}Big S, {UFP}WigoJ, DarkMagician, Starshine and DD Jason.

Jason was going around the server in his Intrepid not doing anything. I was in a prometheus and I actually fired on him accidently. It's true. Last night I decided to switch number 8 and 9 to disruptor and torpedo fire because the letters I set it to did other things instead of firing. I was heading towards him and I decided to go to full impulse, of course when I pressed 9 a quantam came out and rammed into his hull.

He wasn't impressed. He said the words die and he fired on me. I responded with a flurry of quantams and phasers. 2 {UFP} members decided to help me, one was a Sovereign and the other a romulan ship. I would of won anyway. I targeted his sensors and I was doing quite well. Well for a new BC player anyway! He didn't even try to shield rotate and he was blown to pieces. I then left the server.

[IMG]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/IvySlayer/THISONE.jpg[/IMG]

[color=#FF0000]Conclusions:[/color] I know it wasn't a glorious fleet victory but still it's my first DD kill! And yes, all my settings on BC are low.