Janeway - BR #123 - DD War #1 - VICTORY

General Status: Condition Green

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Yahoo Slurp [Bot]

Janeway - BR #123 - DD War #1 - VICTORY

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

[CENTER][u][i]NCC-74656 U.S.S. Voyager Tactical Database - Lieutenant JG Janeway Logs[/i][/u]
[/CENTER]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]
Date:
Dec. 22, 2007 (Not Date of Battle)[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Stardate: 61973[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Game: Bridge Commander[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Version: KM 1.0[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Total BR Count: 123 WAR BR: 1[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]System: Artrus[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Game Type: TKY/Duels[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Tour: "Voyage Home" (October 2007-December 31, 2007)[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Name: "N/A" [/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Battle Tagline: ""[/FONT][/i]

[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Ship: [COLOR=Green]Sovereign Class[/COLOR][/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Points[/FONT][/i]: N/A
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Game Speed: N/A[/FONT][/i]
[i][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=slategray]Fleets & Opponents: [COLOR=Red]DD=SamSmith=B4 (Sovereign Class)[/COLOR], [COLOR=Green][DFP]Bailo, UFDFS Reckoning, -=FAD=- Jester, Homer, [COLOR=Yellow]UFR)Hellman(L[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=red]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/i] [i][FONT=Book Antiqua]Final Result: [COLOR=Green][COLOR=Green]Victory[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Silver]Record: [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Green][COLOR=Silver][1-0-0] Streak: +1[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Green]
[/COLOR]
[/FONT][/i] [i]Notes: Legend: [COLOR=Red]Enemy [COLOR=Green]Friend [COLOR=Yellow]Neutral[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Battle Overview:

This battle took place earlier this week. And so, the winds of war brushed in and came DD, their representative, SamSmith. A rather large mistake to send in one let alone their entire fleet, SamSmith was no match for anyone, even the AI could have beat him.

His Sovereign Class spawned, I uttered the words "Let's get to work" and almost flawlessly, all the starships converged on the DD threat. As soon as he started to take a beat from our ships, he put his shields down, or so it seemed. It didn't matter though, all ships continued to engage but I was the only one going for the Bridge of the Sovereign. He really didn't put his shields down, he tried to deploy shuttles (lmao!). It didn't matter, in the time he took to deploy his shuttles, he was obliterated, his quaint defensive of firing only a few phaser rounds and deploying shuttles came to an end.

[u]Screenshots

[/u][IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z48/xixGuardian/Battle%20Reports/DD%20War/stbc2007-12-1909-01-47-27.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z48/xixGuardian/Battle%20Reports/DD%20War/stbc2007-12-1909-02-10-66.jpg[/IMG]
[/i]