Admiral
X-fire: Himble

Himble BR DD War #1

Post by Himble »

Game: Bridge Commander
Version: KM1
Map: Unknown - open space

Players: [UFP]Himble -vs- DD=Falcon=MG

A most annoying tactic from Falcon proving that DD are still using noob tactics. Falcon was hosting a server with only 4 slots, himself and ol phoenix taking two of the spots when I joined, and as they were not battling Falcon opened fire on me from close range in his Hybrid (with me in a Lakota) and destroyed my top shield. At this point I returned fire, but due to the massive initial onslaught I was unprepared for I was destroyed. At this point Falcon kicked me from the game.

At this point I called for reinforcements.

As I had called for reinforcements Invincible joined and questioned Falcon. He was told that anybody who lost in a battle would be continually kicked from his servers for the rest of the day. I decided, however, to rejoin in a Type 6 shuttle, assuming that he wouldn't fire on me, and question him about this. As I joined he repeated what he had told Invincible, and in response I opened fire on his hybrid with my shuttle. At this point he decided to respawn in a shuttlecraft. As I had learned enough about DD tactics by now I knew he would spawn in a vastly superior shuttle, so I SD'd and respawned in a Delta Flyer. This lead to a Delta -vs- Delta battle.

In the initial engagement I had switched to mini gravimetric torpedoes while Falcon stuck with photons. This lead to me having the initial upper hand as two of my torpedoes hit his bottom shield and reduced this and allowed me to cause hull damage. I appeared to be causing the most damage and on the route to victory, when Sisko answered my call for reinforcements and joined the server and also fired upon Falcon, who was quickly destroyed.

[IMG]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r194/Himble/bcddwar1.jpg[/IMG]

More underhand tactics on display from DD here, they are clearly retreating however as they are using smaller servers to stop them from being outnumbered by the alliance.

Commodore Himble, reporting.
Sisko
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Sisko »

Jolly Good show guvna

Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Thats it Commodore, you got him. Nice work
Costello

Post by Costello »

Nice stuff Commodore.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Data

Post by Data »

Ya know, I'm begining to think that you should just fly the shuttle around himble. Forget any other ship. :D
Yahoo Slurp [Bot]

Post by Yahoo Slurp [Bot] »

Good job Himble, keep on blowing those DD away.