New Superman movie :)

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason. Be warned that officers past and present are fair game in the Entertainment Forum. The views of the officers in this forum do not represent the views of UFP as a whole.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Capt-Drake
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

New Superman movie :)

Post by Capt-Drake »

I just found out that there is a new Superman movie called Superman: The Man of Steel. The director is Zack Snyder the same man that brought you the new Batman movie's and Chris Nolan the "godfather" of the original superman movies. They already confirmed that Diane Lane and Kevin Costner are in the movie and supposedly General Zod is the main villain. So yep I am excited to see a Superman movie being made since most of the movies are good. It will be good to see Superman kicking butt and taking names. Also it will great to finally see a Captain America movie.
KLATO BERRATA NIKTO. Alright your primitive savages, listen up this is my boomstick. We do not forgive, we to not forget, Expect us!