UFP-UFDF Merger

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

UFP-UFDF Merger

Post by TParis »

Greetings Federation Officers,

Beginning sometime in the next week, the United Federation of Planets and United Federation Defense Force will merge. UFDF will merge under the UFP flag. As per our agreement, the Admiral's Council and Fleet Admiral remain as they currently are within UFP. Both fleets have already passed a 100% approval of this merger.

This merger should usher in a new era for UFP. It should increase our STO officers by 50% and increase our STF and PvP capability. In addition, we'll be receiving a number of STO players in our STO fleet as well. We'll also be seeing the return of Naruto to our ranks, a former UFP member with invaluable talent and leadership skills.

Fleet Admiral Naruto will become Division Rear Admiral Naruto and will lead a squadron under First Fleet. For the first several months, this as of yet unnamed squadron will receive a bit of leeway while it's officers merge their culture and experience into ours. I expect every officers to make extra effort to make these officers feel welcome to our fleet.

To thank for this merger, we have our own Commodore Kelbie and Fleet Captain wienergobbler. While these two have been racking up war kills, they've also been communicating with UFDF to seal the deal.

For these reasons, Kelbie has been selected as the January Officer of the Month and is hereby presented the Fleet Admiral Star.
For Captain wienergobbler's work, here is hereby promoted to the rank of Commodore.
Thank you again gentlemen for your hard work. Again, UFP officers, please make the UFDF officers feel welcome as they enter our ranks.

v/r,
TP
Costello

Re: UFP-UFDF Merger

Post by Costello »

The [UFP]-UFDF merger was an auspicious concept, it can only be beneficial for our fleet.

My congratulations to Commodores Kelbie and wienergobbler on your commendations.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

Thank you Admiral and thanks Costello. Welcome old families and friends ;)
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

Welcome Officers of UFDF, also Well done and congrats!!
Last edited by Silverado on Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristinia
Commander
Commander

Post by Kristinia »

Growth is always a good thing. Growth in STO is even better!

Congratz sirs! and thank you for all the wonderful work you've done!
Paul
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Paul »

All of us from UFDF feel very positive about this merger and look forward to working alongside UFP, thanks for welcoming us into your fleet.
Janeway
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Janeway »

There can only be benefits from such an act. I look forward to working with the new UFDF officers and helping them integrate into our culture here in UFP. Welcome to the fleet and good job to everyone who worked hard to get this done.
Signed,
Lieutenant Commander Janeway
Task Force One, Third Fleet
United Federation of Planets
delta
Division Rear Admiral
Division Rear Admiral
X-fire: ufpdelta1135

Post by delta »

I'm very glad to see that this panned out :D
Signed,
Division Rear Admiral Delta1135
Chief of Starship Engineering
Image Image
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

Althought we were sad that it had to come to this, UFDF has been around since 1998, we are happy that what remains of us can stay together here in UFP and help our new fleet grow, as a returning member i also look forward to seeing some old friends again :)
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

I am thrilled that this went through, and I know that the UFDF officers will make excellent additions to our fleet and bring invaluable talent and experience to the table. Allow me to offer my welcome to each and every UFDF member to our fleet.