Public message to IOC.

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Public message to IOC.

Post by Picard »

Greetings Victorious Officers and Enemies of the State.

I write this post to you with much regret, for while I educate you I am unable to enjoy some of the finer things in life.

First of all, please take note that I have not read all of what IOC officers have posted on our blessed forums, I nonetheless have gathered a pretty clear idea from the few I have read. I find it immensely entertaining that IOC officers would have the audacity to come here to spread their propaganda, if at least it were quality written propaganda we could perhaps consider them as "almost" an equal, under normal circumstances [UFP] would not even consider IOC as a organization worth dealing with, you lack the necessary credentials to have any kind of relations with us, war included. Your lack of intellectual abilities is troubling at best. Myself and many other officers of this fine fleet have been part of the community since long before Bridge Commander. We have noticed over the years, with little interest, the rise and fall of dozens of fleets such as yours.

You try to intimidate us by spreading the false idea that you are the source of so many clans dying, you claim to have destroyed several fleets yet in Bridge Commander fleets have always come and gone due to several factors that are beyond your abilities to comprehend. Suffice to say that you cannot destroy an organization simply by beating them at a game. This fleet remains undefeated in all of our wars, this claim is based on proof for we provide sceenshots of every victory and report any loses. Must I remind you that the last time we encountered you we won the war with an outstanding Kill:Death ratio. Your claims on this forums seems to be as funny as your skills in game.

The United Federation of Planets has a glorious history of professionally fought wars in multiple Star Trek games. Many of us were kicking ass in the golden age of Star Trek gaming while you were probably still trying to figure out how to use a computer. The biggest challenge for this blessed fleet is not to defeat you in game, but it is rather having to degrade ourselves to having dealings with you, an unworthy but highly entertaining opponent.

UFP is present on the BC servers, willing and able to destroy you once more to celebrate the new year. We would ask you to try to behave yourselves in order to make this war about competition and not who can misspell the most words but I suspect you are unwilling to "play fair and mature".

Were you to find yourselves courageous enough to fight us in other Star Trek games such as Elite Force, Armada or Starfleet Command 3 you will find that our standard of excellence is even higher in those games.

IOC, you have yet to earn our respect and there is only one way you can accomplish that: by fighting hard, fighting fair and dying well. Your whining and bullshit is unnecessary and will not accomplish anything against a fleet of UFP's stature.

A picture is worth a thousand words:

Good day.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Re: Public message to IOC.

Post by Carbonizer »

Well said Picard, well said.
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

I love it. Completely accurate.
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Let us recap how UFP fared in our blessed holy crusade against the DD pagans:

Like IOC, they tried talking shit as the following illustrates:

But in the end, only the war record matters. I challenge you to find a more glorious war record than that seen on our own forums. IOC will remember this as the time that they thought they could beat UFP, but got owned in the process, just like every body else.
Retired, at long last.

Jesse
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

Amen.
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Damnit Jesse you scared me :shock:

Funny and most holy sh*t though :lol: Long live [UFP] ! May the infidelous and inferior enemies crumble and die before us !
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

God bless our unbiased UFP historians dedicated to the truth. Excuse me, Jesse bless our historians.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Hear! Hear!

I.O.C. is not obnoxious and pathetic like so many other fleets we defeated and purged, I.O.C. is obnoxious and pathetic in a completely different and far worse way.
Costello

Post by Costello »

History is written by the victors, and [UFP] has always held the quill.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Jesse

Post by Jesse »

({) to all

Your replies are glorious and holy. I have that feeling that a father must have when he realises his son has become successful because of the way he raised him. It's also a similar feeling to the one Alexraptor gets when changing the ranks from "Starfleet" Admirals to "Division" Admirals, to be more canon with trek fleets of old. Or when Picard cracks his first beer of the day... at 10am. :P
Retired, at long last.

Jesse