Declaration of War

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Declaration of War

Post by TParis »

Greetings UFP Admirals, Officers, Retired Officers, Allies, Friends, and Enemies of the State,

Per the Mutual Protection Pact between Starfleet [SF] and the United Federation of Planets [UFP], ratified on September 12, 2008 by Rear Admiral JPorter and Admiral Picard, section 1 paragraph 2, Starfleet has requested the cooperation and mutual defense of Starfleet space against the Imperial Order Clan for violating community trust by 1) attempting to infiltrate and spy on Starfleet, 2) attempting to dominate the community by aggressive and unwarranted abusive tactics, 3) harassing the community and Starfleet's members.

The Council of Admirals has closely been observing this alarmingly increasing rate of provocation and harassment to our allies from an all too familiar plague. In light of this, the United Federation of Planets hereby moves to Red Alert and declares war on the Imperial Order Clan (I.O.C). Pieced together by remnants of the Devil Dogs, the I.O.C represents a scourge across the ailing Star Trek gaming community. In the last conflict against these aggressors, the United Federation of Planets was gloriously triumphant outmatching our opponents with a 4:1 ratio in kills versus losses.

Once again the United Federation of Planets will prove itself as the preeminent pure Star Trek gaming clan, as the call of battle marshals this noble fleet, we stand ready to assist Starfleet and our allies in eradicating the infestation that is I.O.C. once and for all. All [UFP] officers are ordered to engage on sight, leave no survivors. Our allies are more than welcome to participate in the blood-bath to follow.

It is hereby announced that the United Federation of Planets is at war commencing Saturday January 15th, 2011 1149 hrs CST. All [UFP] ships are to stand at RED ALERT and engage on sight. No quarter is to be granted.

Signed
The FLEET ADMIRAL
of the UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS
Fleet Admiral TParis
delta
Division Rear Admiral
Division Rear Admiral
X-fire: ufpdelta1135

Re: Declaration of War

Post by delta »

Read and Understood.
Signed,
Division Rear Admiral Delta1135
Chief of Starship Engineering
Image Image
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Read and Understood.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Read and understood, Fleet Admiral!
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

R&U
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

Aye Sir. When can we expect a brief on the enemy... Which games they play etc etc
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Erm... search the forums?
BobO369
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by BobO369 »

R&U Sir.
Heero Yuy

Post by Heero Yuy »

If they have Elite Force im in. Just let me know and I will reinstall the game and play on UFP behave
The Pirate of AE

Post by The Pirate of AE »

[quote="Heero Yuy"]If they have Elite Force im in. Just let me know and I will reinstall the game and play on UFP behave[/quote]

I'm not sure, but you would have to come out of retirement to use the UFP tag ;)

"Let slip the dogs of war"

HAVE AT THEM