Team Fortress 2

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason. Be warned that officers past and present are fair game in the Entertainment Forum. The views of the officers in this forum do not represent the views of UFP as a whole.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Petroph
Commander
Commander

Team Fortress 2

Post by Petroph »

They dont advertise this but I am since it benefits us, the customer. If you ever wanted to play Team Fortress 2 but didnt want to pay for it. Well you can get your free copy of it permanantly on Steam. But its only a 2 week offer so if you want it you gotta jump on it before the 2 weeks mark. Other online services such as steam might have it as well. Just a friendly nudge to all those who want to play it or just want another game in there library. See ya out there.

Link to Steam TF2 Download: http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

EDIT: Game is now PERMANENTLY free.
Alexraptor

Re: Team Fortress 2

Post by Alexraptor »

Aye i grabbed it myself, takes some getting used to though, very different from realistic FPS like battlefield where everyone has the same low health and same high damage weapons. :lol:
Petroph
Commander
Commander

Post by Petroph »

Alexraptor wrote:Aye i grabbed it myself, takes some getting used to though, very different from realistic FPS like battlefield where everyone has the same low health and same high damage weapons. :lol:
Hey maby we can get together sometime and play it :P Invitation goes to all who have TF2 ^_^
GregColemar
Division Rear Admiral
Division Rear Admiral

Post by GregColemar »

I have TF2 and play occasionally. PM me if you want my Steam username.

Petroph
Commander
Commander

Post by Petroph »

This sparks a question.... Steam supports STO, perhaps we can get a little community up and running for new guys who have it through steam. Would be a good way to provide details to UFP. Just sayin :P