What I woke up to Sunday

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason. Be warned that officers past and present are fair game in the Entertainment Forum. The views of the officers in this forum do not represent the views of UFP as a whole.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Costello

Re: What I woke up to Sunday

Post by Costello »

Finally, categorical proof that Digi is living on the streets. How did you not wake up on the bench when the windscreen was broken?
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

Really sucks man. :|

What you need is a super effective burglar protection like 007! 8-)
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

you need to invest in a Trunk Monkey

Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

I love Trunk Monkey. I have Trunk Dog. :P
Hightower
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Location: Based just outside Glasgow in a location that is classified

Post by Hightower »

ImageImage
Felus
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Felus »

Digi wrote:No GPS in the car. I don't own a GPS. That's the air-vent clip for my phone. They left my phone charger, and a guitar hero controlled. They stole my registration and insurance cards.
Are you sure that you were not in a blind rage and smashed your window, riped your paper work and tossed it in the gutter? Just messing Digi, I had my truck rumaged though and they didnt take a thing. Including the money in the center console, it was weird.

Lt Jg Felus
First Fleet
Diplomacy (Attachés)
United Federation of Planets
D'Jay
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D'Jay »

Felus wrote:
Are you sure that you were not in a blind rage and smashed your window, riped your paper work and tossed it in the gutter? Just messing Digi, I had my truck rumaged though and they didnt take a thing. Including the money in the center console, it was weird.
Father's car was once broke into. They took the car stereo even though the front panel was taken off (theft protection). but they left a 400€ video camera and a brand new notebook computer behind.

funny story actually, the broke into the car by prying the metal of all around the lock and destroy it. we had to replance the entire door because of the damage. and then the cops arrive and they want to know who's the owner, so the smash the front passager side window to get into the glove compartment where the papers were. i'm telling you, i was half expecting the guy to check if there was still fuel in the car with a lighter....
L.O.A.