UFP Comic strip - The new fleet admiral

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason. Be warned that officers past and present are fair game in the Entertainment Forum. The views of the officers in this forum do not represent the views of UFP as a whole.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: UFP Comic strip - The new fleet admiral

Post by Naruto »

Nice that you feel the need to personally attack me like this, it only shows how mature you are. I on the other hand feel no need to retaliate because i am not obsessed with trying to prove to everyone around me i am superior. Thought some do say that people who keep trying to prove to everyone else how superior they are, are just trying to prove it to themselves
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Kyuubi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kyuubi »

Picard wrote:(I moved on, lol, UFP seems to be the one who can't learn their mistake and show respect as they agreed to - I didn't start this topic nor make this comic...)

/end thread.
picard.. this was a comic strip.. it was started in the UFDF and has continued on here. if you do not like this. then keep off the forums.
Costello

Post by Costello »

Picard wrote:(I moved on, lol, UFP seems to be the one who can't learn their mistake and show respect as they agreed to - I didn't start this topic nor make this comic...)

In reply to Adam.

/end thread.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Kyuubi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kyuubi »

adding on PICARD

comic (comics plural )

1 adj
If you describe something as comic, you mean that it makes you laugh, and is often intended to make you laugh.

The novel is comic and tragic..., Most of these trips had exciting or comic moments.

2 adj
Comic is used to describe comedy as a form of entertainment, and the actors and entertainers who perform it.

ADJ n
Grodin is a fine comic actor., ...a comic opera.

3 n-count A comic is an entertainer who tells jokes in order to make people laugh.

Joe loved to read `Superman' comics.

comic book (comic books plural )
A comic book is a magazine that contains stories told in pictures.

comic strip (comic strips plural )
A comic strip is a series of drawings that tell a story, especially in a newspaper or magazine. n-count

tragi-comic , tragicomic Something that is tragi-comic is both sad and amusing at the same time. adj

secondly you calim that we dont show respect as agreed?
you started the insults to Naruto
Hightower
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Location: Based just outside Glasgow in a location that is classified

Post by Hightower »

Hmmmm
ImageImage