UFP Comic strip - The new fleet admiral

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason. Be warned that officers past and present are fair game in the Entertainment Forum. The views of the officers in this forum do not represent the views of UFP as a whole.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: UFP Comic strip - The new fleet admiral

Post by Church »

Naruto, I'll promote you to Vice Admiral if you pump out these works of genius more often. I'm laughing so hard that there are tears streaming down my face. XD
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

LOL - small penis eh?

Oh well, its already been used more than most people here will use their own in their entire lifetime, so I can't really complain there.

Id post a picture of it, but I wouldn't want to turn on Naruto, he's probably used to anime dicks. Suffice to say that were you to live nearby I could provide you with quite good a list of reference from the kind of girl you probably jerk off to. ;)
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

Picard wrote:LOL - small penis eh?

Oh well, its already been used more than most people here will use their own in their entire lifetime, so I can't really complain there.

Id post a picture of it, but I wouldn't want to turn on Naruto, he's probably used to anime dicks.
of course, don't you know i love it when you touch my tralala and my ding ding dong? :P

People who are secure in their sexuality aren't afraid to joke about it :D mmmm my tralala!!
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

I'm just no interested to enter a pissing contest with someone who probably looks like shit and never had a girlfriend in his lifetime. A lot of people who used to be in UFP have seen my previous conquests and girlfriends, these are not the kind of girls you keep around, looking and performing like you most probably do.

One could argue that since you have never posted a picture of yourself, and use anime as avatars - that you are probably quite the nerd specimen. Cheap insults using the cover of humour are easy. I could have simply replied ''Ask your mom, she knows about it'' but thats is just childish. No doubt your fixation with trying to insult me in your comics has a deeper signification. You're just pissed at me and venting. That is just sad.... you have a problem come to me don't hide behind your comics posting completely unrelated stuff just to try to get my attention. Go out and get laid... if you can.

Anyway I don't know why I wasting my time on failure such as you. I dare you to prove what I have said above is wrong.
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Kyuubi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kyuubi »

Picard wrote:I'm just no interested to enter a pissing contest with someone who probably looks like shit and never had a girlfriend in his lifetime. A lot of people who used to be in UFP have seen my previous conquests and girlfriends, these are not the kind of girls you keep around, looking and performing like you most probably do.

One could argue that since you have never posted a picture of yourself, and use anime as avatars - that you are probably quite the nerd specimen. Cheap insults using the cover of humour are easy. I could have simply replied ''Ask your mom, she knows about it'' but thats is just childish. No doubt your fixation with trying to insult me in your comics has a deeper signification. You're just pissed at me and venting. That is just sad.... you have a problem come to me don't hide behind your comics posting completely unrelated stuff just to try to get my attention. Go out and get laid... if you can.

Anyway I don't know why I wasting my time on failure such as you. I dare you to prove what I have said above is wrong.
Picard. Why do you feel such need to act so childish all the time. All you seem to do is insult other people. Besides. we (UFP) have moved on so why do you feel the need to post on these forums? This is no longer your fleet. and you cant dictate to us. so you resort to petty insults? in my opinion i don't understand why you have not been banned yet.
Costello

Post by Costello »

Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Kyuubi
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Kyuubi »

OMG dude..you look totally shocked and disgusted...........................................................................
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

(I moved on, lol, UFP seems to be the one who can't learn their mistake and show respect as they agreed to - I didn't start this topic nor make this comic...)

In reply to Adam.

/end thread.
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Hightower
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Location: Based just outside Glasgow in a location that is classified

Post by Hightower »