Hello to all the Oldies

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Re: Hello to all the Oldies

Post by Mr. D »

Maniac wrote:
Digi wrote:
Mr. D wrote:
Maniac wrote:
church wrote:
Eagle Eyes wrote:Church made Rear Admiral congrats. Does anyone remember when we all called him Captain Crunch? Oh and Evo.. BLOODSSS BRAINSSS and what was the 3rd one?
Rear Admiral before; Admiral and Fleet XO now. ^_^ I'm making my way up the ladder.

O.o I sure did miss out a lot and so have you... lol so many things happened... like for a example... my house got raided by 20 officers from 4 towns including state troopers and FBI.

Yeah, eagle, I actually did have my house raided.
Lol I find didn't get in trouble nor arrested...

What's your story while I was away? Lol
Not really something to brag about, if it happened at all.
LOL
Lol, oh but it did. I'm still waiting for the trail to come up and its been 5 months since hearing. Look up on afams county, pa for news about it. Apparently this kingpin squeeled to get a better deal so over 35 were arrested for possesion, dealing and a lab.so yeah I'm not in a clear yet... lol

Again, NOT something to brag about.
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

Who are you if I may ask? I never seen you around so why bother talking to me? :-P
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

Maniac wrote:Who are you if I may ask? I never seen you around so why bother talking to me? :-P
he is the almighty deleter of the FTP, Mr DDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAATTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!! :P (Data)
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

Oh crud now I'm I'm trouble. Lol
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Maniac wrote:
Digi wrote:
Mr. D wrote:
Maniac wrote:
church wrote:
Eagle Eyes wrote:Church made Rear Admiral congrats. Does anyone remember when we all called him Captain Crunch? Oh and Evo.. BLOODSSS BRAINSSS and what was the 3rd one?
Rear Admiral before; Admiral and Fleet XO now. ^_^ I'm making my way up the ladder.

O.o I sure did miss out a lot and so have you... lol so many things happened... like for a example... my house got raided by 20 officers from 4 towns including state troopers and FBI.

Yeah, eagle, I actually did have my house raided.
Lol I find didn't get in trouble nor arrested...

What's your story while I was away? Lol
Not really something to brag about, if it happened at all.
LOL
Lol, oh but it did. I'm still waiting for the trail to come up and its been 5 months since hearing. Look up on afams county, pa for news about it. Apparently this kingpin squeeled to get a better deal so over 35 were arrested for possesion, dealing and a lab.so yeah I'm not in a clear yet... lol
With all respect, Maniac; I have to agree with Dwayne here, that certainly is not something to hyperbolise about. In the interest of your case, I would advise you not to disclose too much information - but by the manner in which you wrote about it, I suspect you do not have a solicitor as of yet. In cases such as this, it's generally advised you keep a low profile, but then again it's not like we are your local pub and the fire will probably not spread too far - if at all.
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

I'm good where I am now. Relocated, new phone, new vehicle, things like that. Plus trying to keep everything humor or I'm too stressed and grumpy. Besides I do have my .50 cal thermal scoped rifle. They try enter my property, they won't even know what hit them so I'm good. I got good security system too. let them try. All I have to do is shoot them then call the police. Come over and clean up. Send me to counseling. Lol
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

Maniac wrote:I'm good where I am now. Relocated, new phone, new vehicle, things like that. Plus trying to keep everything humor or I'm too stressed and grumpy. Besides I do have my .50 cal thermal scoped rifle. They try enter my property, they won't even know what hit them so I'm good. I got good security system too. let them try. All I have to do is shoot them then call the police. Come over and clean up. Send me to counseling. Lol
I think you should find something else to talk about.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Maniac wrote:I'm good where I am now. Relocated, new phone, new vehicle, things like that. Plus trying to keep everything humor or I'm too stressed and grumpy. Besides I do have my .50 cal thermal scoped rifle. They try enter my property, they won't even know what hit them so I'm good. I got good security system too. let them try. All I have to do is shoot them then call the police. Come over and clean up. Send me to counseling. Lol
What, do you think they will knock and say? Oh please... do come out. They will run you over big time and shoot you. You wouldn't stand a chance, mate. Be realistic. lol.
Digi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
X-fire: dadigi

Post by Digi »

YOU were the target of the Adams County raid? HAHAHAHAHA! I heard about that down here in Philly!
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Well, great cry and little wool, Maniac. The deep rivers pay a larger tribute to the sea than shallow brooks, and yet empty themselves with less noise than you do.