Hello to all the Oldies

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Digi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
X-fire: dadigi

Re: Hello to all the Oldies

Post by Digi »

You're living up to your name
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

lmao, I already did move to new location about 30 miles further and of course, I'm in a different mountain. Lol
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

Maniac wrote:
Eagle Eyes wrote:WOW!!!!

Heero aka Trunks got married
Maniac got even crazier and was raided!!!
AND PEOPLE ARE STILL CRAZY!!!! HAHAAHA LOVE IT!!

OMG!!! DARK!!!!!! HEY BUDDY!!

ummmm anyways Maniac what happened seriously kingpins? Cartels? What have you been doing......

To answer your question Maniac. I have been in school doing IT programs and starting back up this fall after taking some time off. Working my butt off going in at 4am in the mornings most days and when I have enough time I can make I travel lol. I spent December - the end of February in Viet Nam, South Korea and Japan. Hopefully Next summer I will go back to Tokyo and Okayama. I want to try to go to Berlin and Prague this December but I highly doubt I will be able to do that. Also been playing a lot of Guildwars still. I tried playing Rift and Aion but mehhh those game were let downs. I tried to get back into EvE but that game has changed way too much. Currently learning Japanese and mostly playing CA and watching HBO and Showtime haha.

Not bad for vacations. Lol. Yeah, well, first of all, I decided to have a roommate, so I did. First ones I brought in were deaf people. John and Jessica. She's a pregnant psycho female dog in heat I have ever met in my life and she is in the ward now but john didn't believe with all crap so I kicked them out and he eventually believes me. So second roommate was my co-worker, he was cool for a while Nd went well until he lost a job and owed money to the kingpin so two black guys came in and took over the house for couple of weeks, repeatly asked them to leave and they refused so I called the squad to come down and get them out. There was about 25 police officers from 4 different counties along with the drug dog. They found stolen credit cards, ps3, gps, and loads of other stolen things. After that, they asked me if they could bring in the drug dog. They took the leash of and this damned dog ran straight to my roommate's room. The dog tore up the room pretty good. They found bonds, pipes and gr this....30 ibs of marijuana and 50 ibs of crack...

They brought it to me and asked me, "is this yours?"
My reply, "Holy S***"

They knew t wasn't me and they were out looking for those guys one escaped bit the kingpin was caught red handed. Two days later, I showed up for the hearing. Had to make the judge repeat the swear on bible.... lol didn't hear him at first and had trouble listening but the judge knew who I was and always honest because I have gotten in trouble before. Lol now I'm on a hitlist so I stepped up the security defense Nd stocked up weapons. My greatest short and long weapons are .50 cal BMG thermal scoped and two AA12 shotguns. And my dog is a police dog on duty when I'm at work btw when home he's home. Hell of a dog... lol yeah, I'm good here. lol

Farmer John called and said he wants his bullshit back.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Those are toys for boys.
Digi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
X-fire: dadigi

Post by Digi »

Enough.
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

I Seen No Reason to lock this thread Unlocked
Eagle Eyes

Post by Eagle Eyes »

Probably becuase of Mr.D and Shroom being mean to Maniac. Anyways this topic should probably stay locked due to obvious reasons and it has served its purpose for the most part.
水に逃げ道は水泳がここで私の心はを参照してください。

Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely
Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa
Ireon motnan nal yongseohae
I'm sorry ige neowa naui story
Sarangiran naegen gwabunhanga bwa
Ne gyeote isseodo
Baby I'm so lonely
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

Eagle Eyes wrote:Probably becuase of Mr.D and Shroom being mean to Maniac. Anyways this topic should probably stay locked due to obvious reasons and it has served its purpose for the most part.
I'm not being mean. There was no sufficient security reason to lock it. Other than someone didn't like my comment. There's lots of things wrong with this story. If someone is going to post a ridiculous amount of bullcrap then they should be prepared to defend said bullcrap.

1) I doubt someone would let 2 unknown people in their home for 2 WEEKS! Especially if you it's your house. And to not know exactly what goes on....really? There's more to the story.
2) Officers from other counties would more than likely NOT respond to this call to remove the 2 guys. Because they would be out of jurisdiction. Another issue I have with this story: The narco dog would NOT cause damage as stated. They detect whatever and either sit or bark to communicate the detection.
3) With so many supposed officers.....one guy escaped? Mr. Kingpin gets caught? No chance in hell. Call me Santa Claus.
4) If you were on a hitlist you would've been put into some witness protection or protective surveillance.
5) You don't own a .50 BMG, nor do you own 2 aa12s and you don't own a "police dog."

Please feel free to post pictures to dispute what I've said.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Hightower wrote:I Seen No Reason to lock this thread Unlocked
You see too much. Whether you are the Deputy Director of Federation Security or not, do not presume you can lock a topic just because you have said title listed on your lovely résumé, Mr Hightower. If you unlock a topic which was locked by a senior officer - especially the Chief of Operations - again, I will reprimand you without the ability to appeal with the Office of the Judge Advocate General.
Eagle Eyes wrote:Probably becuase of Mr.D and Shroom being mean to Maniac. Anyways this topic should probably stay locked due to obvious reasons and it has served its purpose for the most part.
This actually was the rather friendly side of yours truly here, mind you.
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

Hightower, i do not want to question your abilities as a security officer, but even i can see that this would be best be kept locked

This is a small fire just begging for some fuel to be thrown onto it, and digi was trying to put it out before that happens

And to shadow that Shroom just said about D, that is indeed the tamed version of him....

I support Digi's decision to lock topic, and as a senior and ranking officer within UFP i request that it be locked once more

Thank you
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer