Hello to all the Oldies

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Maniac

Re: Hello to all the Oldies

Post by Maniac »

Hey dude how's it going man?
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

Alexraptor wrote:
Eagle Eyes wrote:Church made Rear Admiral congrats. Does anyone remember when we all called him Captain Crunch? Oh and Evo.. BLOODSSS BRAINSSS and what was the 3rd one?
Damn Edit and Quote buttons are too close! :oops:

Anyway

Eyesss!(Viper), BRAINSSS(me!) :mrgreen:

Hey thar. :P

Oh god, I was like a head or something
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

Eagle Eyes wrote:Church made Rear Admiral congrats. Does anyone remember when we all called him Captain Crunch? Oh and Evo.. BLOODSSS BRAINSSS and what was the 3rd one?
Rear Admiral before; Admiral and Fleet XO now. ^_^ I'm making my way up the ladder.
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

church wrote:
Rear Admiral before; Admiral and Fleet XO now. ^_^ I'm making my way up the ladder.
making your way up the ladder? You are at the top of said ladder...unless you plan on assassinating Adam....OMG ADAM WATCH OUT!!
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

church wrote:

O.o I sure did miss out a lot and so have you... lol so many things happened... like for a example... my house got raided by 20 officers from 4 towns including state troopers and FBI.

Yeah, eagle, I actually did have my house raided. Lol I find didn't get in trouble nor arrested...

What's your story while I was away? Lol
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

Heero Yuy wrote:ROFL "My Name Is Heero Yuy". My old name was Trunks Brief™.

Im good im glad to see your doing well. I started my own family and have a 9 month old daughter and working on my 1983 Pontiac Trans Am
Jesus Christ! A trans am :shock: . That the bottle where awesome sauce be!

...ohh an the family is good too. 8-)
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

How about you just post an oath?
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

Maniac wrote:
church wrote:

O.o I sure did miss out a lot and so have you... lol so many things happened... like for a example... my house got raided by 20 officers from 4 towns including state troopers and FBI.

Yeah, eagle, I actually did have my house raided.
Lol I find didn't get in trouble nor arrested...

Not really something to brag about, if it happened at all.
Digi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
X-fire: dadigi

Post by Digi »

Mr. D wrote:
Maniac wrote:
church wrote:

LOL
Maniac

Post by Maniac »

Digi wrote:
Mr. D wrote:
Maniac wrote:
church wrote:

LOL
Lol, oh but it did. I'm still waiting for the trail to come up and its been 5 months since hearing. Look up on afams county, pa for news about it. Apparently this kingpin squeeled to get a better deal so over 35 were arrested for possesion, dealing and a lab.so yeah I'm not in a clear yet... lol