=/\= Incoming Transmission from Section 31 Roleplay

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

{S31} Richard Evans

=/\= Incoming Transmission from Section 31 Roleplay

Post by {S31} Richard Evans »

"Captain, A Ship has Just Dropped out of warp..... Sir! It's Section 31 Roleplay...."

Dear Members of The United Federation of Planets,

My name is President Richard Evans and I am a Foriegn Liason Officer for Section 31 Roleplay. We are a roleplaying group aimed a making the Federation safe from enemies.

I am writing to you Today, to start relations with your group. Here at Section 31, we are always aiming to reach the impossible, want to achieve a goal that is just outside our grasp. However, our ultimate aim, is to have fun at any possibilty we can. So, we try and broaden our opportunities in roleplaying, by expanding into other games, than the RPG-X Mod for Star Trek Elite Force 1.

What is RPG-X?

RPG-X is a mod for Star Trek Elite Force 1 that allows users to join a server, and take on the role of a character, and act out senarios created by the "Plot CO". We train our officers in "Roleplaying Manners" and general roleplay.

So Why Have We Contacted Yourselves?

Whether you play RPG-X, or your group supports it, it is always good to have a presence within the wider community, and create friendships. [UFP] May not support RPG-X, However, we would still like to become friends through regular chats, and events that we hold every month.

In recent months, we have expanded into forum roleplay with the release of our new Nova Simm. In addition, we have been devoloping a MMORPG.

So I hope this will be the start of a beautiful and thrilling relationship between our two groups.

Signed
President Richard Evans
Section 31 Roleplay
http://www.section31rp.co.uk
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Re: =/\= Incoming Transmission from Section 31 Roleplay

Post by Carbonizer »

We dont support nor play RPG-X. ;)
{S31} Richard Evans

I understand that. However, as it says in my post, we do wish to expand in the wider community. We are starting to expand into STO as well as other games. :)
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Welcome to our forums,

I don't think anyone plays RPG-X, most of us play Disintegration, Specialities or all weapons. I have been considering giving it a try for a while so don't count me out just yet.

Enjoy your stay.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Digi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
X-fire: dadigi

Post by Digi »

Greetings!

I would be interested in joining one of your sessions. I am very well aware of the RPG-X mod, and was even one of the people chosen to beta-test the mod. I've been involved with RPing every since ERP could fill servers. Let me know!
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

I think it's time to bring back RPGx's most wanted: John Wayne!
Spock
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
X-fire: scorpio1224

Post by Spock »

If you wouldn't mind excusing this post as I'm not a Diplomat but I thought it relevant. I typically play RPGX on Sunday's with a group known as The Last Outpost. I'd be more then happy to play along with you guys if you have a schedule of some type.
{S31} Richard Evans

Hi There,

Thank you all for your replies. RPG-X Is a great mod, and I'm glad to see members of [UFP] playing with The Last Outpost. We have good relations with the last outpost, and are regulary in contact with them.

We do have schedualed roleplays that happen on the weekend, and we always have impromtu roleplays during the week. TLO are devoloping something called RPGXCE which is all the files needed to play RPG-X without having Elite Force 1 installed.

I do ask that one of your diplomats register to our forums, so we can start proper relations. Hopefully, this could be the start of a great friendship! :)

Also, I have to commend you on your website. It is fantastic!! I would like to ask, how is it maintained and created?

Thanks
trip

Post by trip »

Good day Richard Evans,

My name is Division Vice Admiral Trip Diplomacy commanding officer and I will register on your forum later today.

Hope to talk to you soon.
{S31} Richard Evans

Brilliant! If you have any problems, then please let me know! :)