Empire total war

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Forum rules
This is an unofficial area of UFP to give officers an outlet to organize non trek games. Bickering, arguing, or any other unbecoming conduct by UFP officers will result in the loss of this forum.
The Pirate of AE

Empire total war

Post by The Pirate of AE »

Just beat a Global Domination campaign with the marthara's. Normal difficulty but 200 turns of fun. Goal was to get and hold 40 regions by winter 1799, I dominated the world instead capturing each and every single region (137 in total). got close at to weather or not i would be able to get the last few pirate bases but i did.
[img]http://www.ufpfleet.org/sigs/PNG/Pirate_of_AE/Pirate_v6_TB.png[/img]
[img]http://www.ufpfleet.org/sigs/PNG/Pirate_of_AE/Pirate_AC_v3_GCD.png[/img]
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Re: Empire total war

Post by EVOXSNES »

Good game. Although i had save issues. Dont know what Shogun 2 is like in that dept
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Yes I loved that game. I also played the conquer the world campaign, I manged to conquer all of Europe, Asia and the Americas, there were only a few regions left to conquer (South Africa) but the game started to crash and lag real bad, I guess it didn't expect me to kick so much ass. I can't finish the campaign. There are 3 turns left and whatever I do makes the game crash. To bad I'll never get to see the victory screen, and I sure as hell won't start over.

Like Evox said it's a good game but I just can't bare the time it takes for a turn to finish. Having to go thru all the nations one by one even with the fast setting on is just killing me.

On a brighter note, yesterday I dust-off my old Nintendo 64 and had myself a few games of good ole Goldeneye (James Bond). - In my opinion this is the best console game ever.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

[UFP]Picard wrote:On a brighter note, yesterday I dust-off my old Nintendo 64 and had myself a few games of good ole Goldeneye (James Bond). - In my opinion this is the best console game ever.
Agreed!!! Though the Nintendo Wii remake is just epic fail.

But yeah, Empire Total War owns! and i have all the extra content for it. :mrgreen:
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

That's just sad...
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Adam
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Adam »

Empire is a great game! Aside from the long turn time of course :)