Rename your war as you change the rules to fit your needs.

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Re: Rename your war as you change the rules to fit your need

Post by Shroombuck »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:(...) null and void. (...)
Do you even know what it means?
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

As Evoxsnes said, once our K/D ratio is at a fairly high number. There is no point going on as its not fun anymore.

Oh no wait, sorry. You're taking this seriously.
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote: So you actualy will sit there and say every one of those war reports in your forums is true? YOu won every battle? LMAO ooookay Once you get your random biased screen shots we also have ours. ANd no we havnt won every battle and we dont plan to win every battle. We plan to win the war. UFP extraction! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!

Extraction? Did you mean Extermination?

Almost there, you got the first three letters right and the last four too. Seems like you got confused with the other 6 letters. Don't give up Stan, you'll make it one day. Meanwhile I hope you'll forgive me if I don't start my extraction/extermination plans. It just seems unlikely that one who cannot spell the word can achieve such a goal.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

Carbonizer wrote:As Evoxsnes said, once our K/D ratio is at a fairly high number. There is no point going on as its not fun anymore.

Oh no wait, sorry. You're taking this seriously.
Not once. I knew you couldnt live up to your true mission of war that you declared. IM just reminding you for what is to come. UFP leaves. ANd none of the goals achived. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

You have one foot in your mouth already, HawkEye. You should probably try for a second.
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Not once. I knew you couldnt live up to your true mission of war that you declared. IM just reminding you for what is to come.
Well no matter what happens, we can always claim one goal achieved. Your grammar and spelling have certainly improved. Albeit not perfect, it certainly has come a long way. I'm proud of you.
Kristinia
Commander
Commander

Post by Kristinia »

TParis wrote:
IOCHAWKEYE wrote: Not once. I knew you couldnt live up to your true mission of war that you declared. IM just reminding you for what is to come.
Well no matter what happens, we can always claim one goal achieved. Your grammar and spelling have certainly improved. Albeit not perfect, it certainly has come a long way. I'm proud of you.
Well, there is this new browser out called 'Google Chrome' that has a spell checker. he COULD be using that, but I'm very doubtful :P It's hard to teach people to type if they can't pilot ships well enough NOT to use God-ships.