Rename your war as you change the rules to fit your needs.

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

IOCHAWKEYE

Rename your war as you change the rules to fit your needs.

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

UFP you declared the war. UFP you swore to uphold and protect the STBC community. UFP you swore in your declarartion of war to not allow IOC advancing agreesion. Not once do you say we in UFP will declare a war of Kill /Death ratio.(which you use one sided images and post to confirm.) i hear you and this all shows me your already planning your exit stratigy. YOur war as you declared it has not accomplished any of the things you set out to do. IN fact you have only provoked IOC and our fleet grows. Now your clan and All of STBC shall have a much larger agressive fleet to deal with once you go in hidding and claim victory in STBC. And we continue to be much more of the very things you sought out to stop in your declaration of war. I await you foolish post of victory as you flee STBC and leave the community on its a.s.s having to contend with IOC :) i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Re: Rename your war as you change the rules to fit your need

Post by Silverado »

To Hawkeye

To The Officers Of UFP...

Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

We already read your bullshit, Admiral Failure. There is no need to befoul our most glorious forums a second time.
Costello

Post by Costello »

[UFP] fights professional wars, any officers that violate our model of conduct do not represent this fleet.

We do not post biased scoreboard screenshots, our kills and deaths are provided in honesty. An official tally will be posted soon.

Cease your propaganda, you have no flair for it.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

Well one thing is certain you will exit STBC. We will remain therefore your declaration of war is null and void. You have not accomplished any of the things your war stands for. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:We will remain therefore your declaration of war is null and void.
Says who? You? Please be sure to tell my officers that while your ships explode under our fire. Maybe we'll spare your escape pods.
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:Well one thing is certain you will exit STBC.
delta
Division Rear Admiral
Division Rear Admiral
X-fire: ufpdelta1135

Post by delta »

TParis wrote:
IOCHAWKEYE wrote:We will remain therefore your declaration of war is null and void.
Says who? You? Please be sure to tell my officers that while your ships explode under our fire. Maybe we'll spare your escape pods.

Haha, no we wont.
Signed,
Division Rear Admiral Delta1135
Chief of Starship Engineering
Image Image
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

Costello wrote:[UFP] fights professional wars, any officers that violate our model of conduct do not represent this fleet.

We do not post biased scoreboard screenshots, our kills and deaths are provided in honesty. An official tally will be posted soon.

So you actualy will sit there and say every one of those war reports in your forums is true? YOu won every battle? LMAO ooookay Once you get your random biased screen shots we also have ours. ANd no we havnt won every battle and we dont plan to win every battle. We plan to win the war. UFP extraction! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:
Costello wrote:[UFP] fights professional wars, any officers that violate our model of conduct do not represent this fleet.

So you actualy will sit there and say every one of those war reports in your forums is true? YOu won every battle? LMAO ooookay Once you get your random biased screen shots we also have ours. ANd no we havnt won every battle and we dont plan to win every battle. We plan to win the war. UFP extraction! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
The rule is simple. Achieve a genuine and significantly higher KDR margin than your enemy and declare your victory.

You scream at the top of your lungs Hawkeye that the rules change etc but you forget. These rules where the same as the ones imposed on you during the last war when you called yourselves DD.

Now i may be a bit naive but i am under the assumption that all of IOC will be honest in every aspect of the battle. A gentlemen war is perhaps beyond you but i think you'd rather claim a victory based on a genuine kills rather than a doctored ones. Our people know when they're defeated and strive to do better. Can IOC do the same?

During that war We posted a tally and declared victory because we won by a significant margin and felt there was no need to go on since we already set out to do what we did. You sorta fizzled out after that.

This time isn't going to be any different. You can recruit all the 12 yo boys from BC2 and Black ops into BC all you like man. You can even stare down this post with those dead ass eyes of yours. Its not going to do you any good. We proved it once and we'll do it again.

Go ahead, jump up and down scream "unfair", "i wanna cookie", "its mine"... we'll sit you in that corner. Its time out time, you know where to go.

*Points*