X-fire: EVOXSNES

Re: AlterIW

Post by EVOXSNES »

[UFP] is a Star Trek only clan.
-=IOC{10Lives}=-
X-fire: eteaser

Post by -=IOC{10Lives}=- »

Actually no, IOC just kicked some UFP ass in Bad Company 2 as well. You guys wanted war, came to our TS, and you got war. I'm just pointing for anyone with the powerful computer for gaming, could get AlterIW, maybe have some skirmishes, quick/no scope war, or a teamwork battle.

P.S. If some of your members get AlterIW, teach them to quick and no scope, thanks, and have a great day :D!
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Really ? Because last I checked [UFP] doesnt support Bad Company 2. So we cant possibly lose as a clan :lol: :roll:

Not to mention id rather die a painful and slow aids death than play along side -=IOC=-.
-=IOC{10Lives}=-
X-fire: eteaser

Post by -=IOC{10Lives}=- »

Lol at the pirate...
Seriously, MW2 didn't have servers, AlterIW does have servers, therefore, we can choose the map we want, mod we want, and rules we want.

And yes, we had a 2v2 battle, 2 of them. And we won.
Or maybe it was a clan in your alliance, either way, we kicked ass
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Ffs..im seriously getting sick and tired of you and your clans retardedness.

Next time you have a post to make, dont even think of posting in our glorious War Forum, post it on 4chan. Where low life scum dwell.
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

I'm not sure how much more clearly we can spell this out, but I'll try my best.

WE. DO NOT. SUPPORT. NON-TREK. GAMES.

I realize that, as with language barriers, intelligence barriers aren't breached by repeating a basic sentence very slowly, but I don't know what else to do. I'm not used to dealing with people who have IQ's below 6.8.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

The only reason you challenge us into non-Star Trek games is simply because your sad little group cannot defeat us in Bridge Commander.

Losers must have leave to speak on these glorious forums.
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

Gentlemen excuse my memebrs post here. He is nto a Star Trek pLAyer and was under the assumption sence you were allied with SF and you were in TS when we was challange in other games he thought you were included. I will rmeind him we can only pwn you in STBC and STa trek games cause thats all you play. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:Gentlemen excuse my memebrs post here. He is nto a Star Trek pLAyer and was under the assumption sence you were allied with SF and you were in TS when we was challange in other games he thought you were included. I will rmeind him we can only pwn you in STBC and STa trek games cause thats all you play. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Your surrender in those games we don't support, is accepted.
Your admission that [UFP] is awesome beyond measure in this life or the next, is also accepted.

Takes a big man Hawkeye to admit the truth. Cya in BC baby :lol:

..cause a quantum is all you'll see