X-fire: ufpdelta1135

Delta1135 BR 49 - IOC - WAR BR 4

Post by delta »

Name: Delta1135
Game: Bridge Commander
Date: 1/26/11
Server: UFP Space
Map: Space

Game Notes: We had the upper hand because of numbers. But they raped us with god ships. Because that's the only way they can get kills.

Allies: - Primary Ships: Soverign
  • [UFP]Delta1135
  • [UFP]Carbobizer
  • [UFP]Iceman
  • [UFP]Digi
  • [SF]USS Longeye
  • [SF]USS Columbia
  • [SF]USS Berlin
  • [SF]USS Nighthood
  • [SF]USS Garak

Neutral: - Primary Ships: Sovereign
  • Delorian
  • Intrepid Scout

Enemies: - Primary Ships: Sovereign, Excalibur, Hybrid, Borg Sphere
  • IOC-Zero
  • IOC-HAWKEYE (Poopface)
  • IOC-Raven
  • IOC-Drako
  • IOC-Roji

Spoiler: show
Signed,
Division Rear Admiral Delta1135
Chief of Starship Engineering
Image Image
IOCHAWKEYE

Re: Delta1135 BR 49 - IOC - WAR BR 4

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

ONCE AGAIN YOUR WELCOME TO USE ANY SHIP IN GAME YOU WISH THE OUTCOME WILL BE THE SAME. WE WILL NOTSTOP USING SHIPS THAT WAS CREATED BYSTBC BASED ON YOUR INABILITY TO USE THEM. ALSO YOU FAIL TO MENTION SOME OTHER HELP U HAD FROM YOUR FRIENDLYS IP THAT WERE USING HYBRIDS AND EXCALS.? i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
IceManHG
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by IceManHG »

Once again IOC showed their lack of skill. Hybrids, Excals and even a Borg sphere.

Calamitous

Post by Calamitous »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:ONCE AGAIN YOUR WELCOME TO USE ANY SHIP IN GAME YOU WISH THE OUTCOME WILL BE THE SAME. WE WILL NOTSTOP USING SHIPS THAT WAS CREATED BYSTBC BASED ON YOUR INABILITY TO USE THEM.
The Excalibur was not created by the ones that developed Bridge Commander, noob. :lol:
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

You say no skill to fly these ships. WHy dont you try it we will still hand you your ass. All ships have weekness if you wasnt noobs you would know that. Your lack of ability to fly and or discover weeknesses on ships is no problem for me. Pick a ship get owned. I dont care which you fly. For exsample in a hybrid 1 on 1 i can beat any ship. Were as if you get a hybrid 1 on 1 i could easily distroy it in a sov. Try it and learn noobs stop crying and pick a ship you feel worthy. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Can someone script it so you have to solve 2+2 to post ? His retardedness is really beginning to get on my nerves.
delta
Division Rear Admiral
Division Rear Admiral
X-fire: ufpdelta1135

Post by delta »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:ONCE AGAIN YOUR WELCOME TO USE ANY SHIP IN GAME YOU WISH THE OUTCOME WILL BE THE SAME. WE WILL NOTSTOP USING SHIPS THAT WAS CREATED BYSTBC BASED ON YOUR INABILITY TO USE THEM. ALSO YOU FAIL TO MENTION SOME OTHER HELP U HAD FROM YOUR FRIENDLYS IP THAT WERE USING HYBRIDS AND EXCALS.? i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Kindly remove your fat ignorant ass from my thread.
Signed,
Division Rear Admiral Delta1135
Chief of Starship Engineering
Image Image
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:WE WILL NOTSTOP USING SHIPS THAT WAS CREATED BYSTBC
Apparently you don't know the game you claim to know so much about. These "Godships" were not created by Activision (aside from the Hybrid). They were added by the KM mod.
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

Awesome man, you keep that up
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

TParis wrote:
IOCHAWKEYE wrote:WE WILL NOTSTOP USING SHIPS THAT WAS CREATED BYSTBC
Apparently you don't know the game you claim to know so much about. These "Godships" were not created by Activision (aside from the Hybrid). They were added by the KM mod.
It is KM were playing yes? U have the option to use any ship you want if you decide to come to a gun fight with a knife and decide to use a knife and get shot dont cry to me about it. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!