Public message to IOC.

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Cartman

Re: Public message to IOC.

Post by Cartman »

I registered that domain noobs. Click on it and u will go to the ioc website. That is because the clans merged. DD had many websites prior to 2008. DD was born in BC and has been owning u pussies or 10 years and counting.
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

Cartman wrote:I registered that domain noobs. Click on it and u will go to the ioc website. That is because the clans merged. DD had many websites prior to 2008. DD was born in BC and has been owning u pussies or 10 years and counting.
Where have I heard that before?

:lol:
Retired, at long last.

Jesse
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

BC is a 9 years old game you moron. I was wrong, you obviously can't count. Your own leader admitted on these forums that he disbanded DD.

I have had enough entertainment for tonight, you obviously are a mentally challenged kid looking for love, unable to count up to 10 and therefore unworthy of the bandwidth our blessed officers waste by replying to your non-sense.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Cartman

Post by Cartman »

You can't spell. Because my leader did not admire anything. Second. You brought up the domain, it forwards to IOC, both founded by Hawkeye. So what is ur point? I guess nothing. U came on our forums and declared war on us. Now we shall destroy u. Have a pleasant evening.
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Cartman wrote:You can't spell. Because my leader did not admire anything. Second. You brought up the domain, it forwards to IOC, both founded by Hawkeye. So what is ur point? I guess nothing. U came on our forums and declared war on us. Now we shall destroy u. Have a pleasant evening.
I just can't get enough of you. You say you'll "destroy" us but your leader has sworn off any legitimate ways of measuring the "destruction" of a clan. On what grounds is "destruction" achieved by you? I'd really like to know at what point this fleet should consider itself destroyed so we can all have a good laugh.

I'd also call a single spelling mistake out of all of Picard's replies to you a "typo" and not a lack of competition in the local spelling bees. He doesn't make a habit of chat speak, ignoring basic grammar, and ignoring his F7 key.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

I am immensely impressed by your attitude, Cartman. I have never met such a mentally impaired mind inside such a big head before.
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

wienergobbler wrote:I am immensely impressed by your attitude, Cartman. I have never met such a mentally impaired mind inside such a big head before.
Besides Hawkeye?
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Obviously.
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Cartman wrote:You can't spell. Because my leader did not admire anything. Second. You brought up the domain, it forwards to IOC, both founded by Hawkeye. So what is ur point? I guess nothing. U came on our forums and declared war on us. Now we shall destroy u. Have a pleasant evening.
I won't use numbers since they seem to confuse you.

A. The United Federation of Planets has fought DD before and won, 1,482 kills versus 479 loses.

B. You cannot destroy an organization by simply defeating them at a game, which you miserably fail to accomplish.

C. We declared war, hoping healthy gaming competition would prevail, yet you see this as an invitation to come here and pollute our glorious forums with incoherent bullshit.

Numerous valid arguments were made in this 4 pages long topic. In all of your posts you fail to grasp the simple concept of a counter-argument for all you have been able to do is reply a bunch of "we will destroy you" to which you add a few insults. We are therefore morally bound to question your mental abilities.

We on the other hand, as rational individuals do not seek your destruction but merely to establish an already well known fact, our superiority and in the process supporting our allies [SF] in displaying to the community how weak IOC truly is. This goal will be accomplished by doing what we have always done; gaming excellence.

Thank you for proving once more what your war effort truly is about:
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Cartman

Post by Cartman »

Ur forums are not glorious and they are not blessed. They are a curse and an abomination on the entire BC community. Ur truly a loser if you have kept score for all these years. If u know us, u know this, the war will be over when ur clan ceases to exist. How? No explanation is necessary. When it happens you will know.