Public message to IOC.

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Re: Public message to IOC.

Post by Picard »

Cartman wrote:Wow you guys really are a bunch of pussies. You come on our boards to declare your little gay war, then disappear. Picard, you wonder how a clan can destroy you in a video game? Sit back and take notes as your gay little fleet is about to be destroyed.

How cute, you are the first IOC member I have seen so far who can spell "destroy" right. I'm sure you can count then?

Do the math, last time we encountered you guys "clan destroyers" we ended up winning the war 1,482 kills versus 479 loses, were we destroyed? Or was it infact DD that disbanded?

Keep up the high school insults while we accumulate the victories, it probably won't be hard since they appear to make up 50%+ of your vocabulary.

I remain available to meet you mean kids in SFC3 or EF1, meanwhile enjoy our hospitality.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

I'll be right back, guys. I'm gonna run to the store to get some burn cream for our guests.
Kieran
X-fire: kieranloftus

Post by Kieran »

It appears cartman is the name, childish attitude is the game.
FC Kieran
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

How lovely, HawkEye ran out of cronies and sends resident alpha geek. It seems that he is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
Cartman

Post by Cartman »

You pussies posted the declaration of war, we are merely responding. But since you've now gotten our attention we shall destroy you. It will not be done by keeping score. It will be done by our clan existing while your clan has ceased to exist.

PS. YTF doesn't my sig show on my posts?
Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

Cartman wrote:PS. YTF doesn't my sig show on my posts?
Because you and your clan are an Epic Failure. :lol:
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Cartman wrote:You pussies posted the declaration of war, we are merely responding. But since you've now gotten our attention we shall destroy you. It will not be done by keeping score. It will be done by our clan existing while your clan has ceased to exist.

Our history dates back to 2002, that is 9 years in case you are wondering. No doubt more than half your entire existence on this planet (age). You better start eating your vegetables if you want IOC to make it this far.

Unfortunately from what I have gathered so far your leader is more likely to die from brain damage before.

I know why your signature is not showing and only you can fix it, most visitors figure it out quickly, lets see how long it takes you.

Since your posts lack any kind of coherent content I suggest next time you just post "pussies, destroy, cease, exist..." it will be just as good.
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Church »

Cartman wrote:You pussies posted the declaration of war, we are merely responding. But since you've now gotten our attention we shall destroy you. It will not be done by keeping score. It will be done by our clan existing while your clan has ceased to exist.

Like what happened after the DD war? Oh...wait...I got that mixed up; we that was DD that ceased to exist...I think precedent is on our side.
Cartman

Post by Cartman »

LMAO DD merged with IOC. We have a 10 yr history and we own all u bc b!tchez.
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Interesting...

Bridge Commander was released in 2002. So you are saying that IOC is a pre-BC fleet? Funny, I have been in the community since 2000 and I have never heard of them?

Lets consider for a second that you guys were not still being breastfed in 2002, the devildogs domain was created in 2008.

But if you are truly a pre-BC clan, then some of you should accept to face me in pre-bc games...

But this will never happen since obviously this is a bunch of bullshit.

Once again
2005-2006 and 2007-2010