Greetings again from [SF] StarFleet

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

[SF] Smash
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Greetings again from [SF] StarFleet

Post by [SF] Smash »

Greetings and hail to our allies [UFP]

I am Lieutenant Commander Smash of the StarFleet Diplomatic Corps, and the primary Diplomatic contact to [UFP] from [SF]. As the war with IOC rages on Bridge Commander, StarFleet has been moving to get as many of our members, which is bringing many new players into BC. As well we are going to begin having combat training sessions to better train our members to work more cohesively as a fleet in game. Any [UFP] member looking to join us for our training is more than welcome to, we will be running these sessions off of our teamspeak server and the servers will be locked. Once these sessions are completely set up I will either post the password in this thread or give it to Vice Admiral Trip to post in an area that only your members can see.

If anyone has any questions please contact me at the below areas.

MSN and email : sfsmash@hotmail.com
Xfire : xsargentsmashx
Kelbie

Re: Greetings again from [SF] StarFleet

Post by Kelbie »

Greetings Starfleet, It's an honour to have our allies in our space once again, I don't see why not. The more training we have the better. I am the Ambassador of Diplomacy, and if you have any questions? please don't hesitate to ask.

Once again, it's good to see SF here ;)
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
[SF] Smash
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by [SF] Smash »

StarFleet will be deploying into BC later tonight, I invite any [UFP] that wants to join us on the field and our ts server.
[SF]GodofDeath-1
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by [SF]GodofDeath-1 »

Allo,

Just checking in. I was wondering if I could get the UFP-SF ambassador to contact me, I need some info for the operations we've been doing (primarily how well its been going, effectiveness, responsiveness, ect). I'll be away from the computer for a bit today, but if you have an idea what you want to say please send it across. I'm just doing what I can to understand how well our departments have been working together and see what I can help improve.

Thanks!

Very Respectfully,

GodofDeath-1, Captain
Director, Starfleet Diplomatic Corps
Starfleet Diplomatics Corps, CO