Declaration of War

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Costello

Re: Declaration of War

Post by Costello »

This is a public declaration of war, I advise more people show their intention to fight for our cause.

Read & understood, sir.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Blood and destruction shall be so in use;
A curse shall light upon the cronies of the Imperial Order Clan;
And ufp's spirit, ranging for revenge and war;
We together come hot from the dark gates of hell;
We shall in these confines with a Admiral's voice;
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul Imperial Order Clan shall smell of rotten flesh;
With destruction to this whole clan, so they shall groan for burial!
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

A few days ago SF and UFP declared war on us in STBC . They swore to help the comunity from clans like us. SO far the first 2 days SF and UFP did manage to get some numbers in game but after not being able to take the ass wopin we gave them they have not been seen. For the last 2 days IOC has been the only massive clan on in STBC no SF or UFP have been seen for 3 days and three days ago SF got so tired of the war they declared that they went to a passworded server. LMAO. How do you declare war and go into your own Passworded servers or not show up to deliver? This may turn out to be the fastest Victory in our history. I incourage our memebrs to regsiter on these clans website who have sworn to war with us in game but have not been seen much.
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Wait, we have lives. Sorry for not taking a war in game so seriously. So thank you again for visiting our glorious forums but please, refrain from dumping your crap ;) These are glorious forums.

UNOFFICIAL
Costello

Post by Costello »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:A few days ago SF and UFP declared war on us in STBC . They swore to help the comunity from clans like us. SO far the first 2 days SF and UFP did manage to get some numbers in game but after not being able to take the ass wopin we gave them they have not been seen. For the last 2 days IOC has been the only massive clan on in STBC no SF or UFP have been seen for 3 days and three days ago SF got so tired of the war they declared that they went to a passworded server. LMAO. How do you declare war and go into your own Passworded servers or not show up to deliver? This may turn out to be the fastest Victory in our history. I incourage our memebrs to regsiter on these clans website who have sworn to war with us in game but have not been seen much.
We're just getting warmed up.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)

IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

[quote="Carbonizer"][center]Wait, we have lives. Sorry for not taking a war in game so seriously. So thank you again for visiting our glorious forums but please, refrain from dumping your crap ;) These are glorious forums.

[size=150][b]UNOFFICIAL[/b][/size]
[img]http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll25 ... h_CBZR.png[/img][/center][/quote]
You shopuld of concidered your lives before attempting something you kno wyou cant DO. We except your excuse of why you are not able to live up on what u declared.
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

What Mods of BC are you using for the WAR. Ill be getting in game now that i know which one its being fought in..
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

We all know that Nostradamus predicted that I.O.C. would be losers. So who is Admiral Failure up there and why is he befouling our most glorious forums with his shallow speech?
IOCHAWKEYE

Post by IOCHAWKEYE »

[quote="TParis"][center][img]http://www.ufpfleet.org/sigs/UFP%20Logo ... gocopy.png[/img][/center]

Greetings UFP Admirals, Officers, Retired Officers, Allies, Friends, and Enemies of the State,

Per the Mutual Protection Pact between Starfleet [SF] and the United Federation of Planets [UFP], ratified on September 12, 2008 by Rear Admiral JPorter and Admiral Picard, section 1 paragraph 2, Starfleet has requested the cooperation and mutual defense of Starfleet space against the Imperial Order Clan for violating community trust by 1) attempting to infiltrate and spy on Starfleet, 2) attempting to dominate the community by aggressive and unwarranted abusive tactics, 3) harassing the community and Starfleet's members.

The Council of Admirals has closely been observing this alarmingly increasing rate of provocation and harassment to our allies from an all too familiar plague. In light of this, the United Federation of Planets hereby moves to Red Alert and declares war on the Imperial Order Clan (I.O.C). Pieced together by remnants of the Devil Dogs, the I.O.C represents a scourge across the ailing Star Trek gaming community. In the last conflict against these aggressors, the United Federation of Planets was gloriously triumphant outmatching our opponents with a 4:1 ratio in kills versus losses.

Once again the United Federation of Planets will prove itself as the preeminent pure Star Trek gaming clan, as the call of battle marshals this noble fleet, we stand ready to assist Starfleet and our allies in eradicating the infestation that is I.O.C. once and for all. All [UFP] officers are ordered to engage on sight, leave no survivors. Our allies are more than welcome to participate in the blood-bath to follow.

It is hereby announced that the United Federation of Planets is at war commencing Saturday January 15th, 2011 1149 hrs CST. All [UFP] ships are to stand at [color=red]RED ALERT[/color] and engage on sight. No quarter is to be granted.

Signed
The FLEET ADMIRAL
of the UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS
Fleet Admiral TParis[/quote]
Here is once again what your mission is i shall post your statements and show you how you have not accomplished any of your goals with your war.
1.1) attempting to infiltrate and spy on Starfleet (you have not accomplished this as we still are inside watching)
2.2) attempting to dominate the community by aggressive and unwarranted abusive tactics(for the last 4 days no UFP have been seen and IOC fleet is growing .Our agression has increased do to your provoked war.)
3.3) harassing the community and Starfleet's members.(in the last 4 days do to your inability to be in game the STBC community suffers more as we crash down on them, and star fleet has there teamspeak over run often to were they are now banning.)
4.we stand ready to assist Starfleet and our allies in eradicating the infestation that is I.O.C. once and for all. (hmmm we still here and growing ever larger. The only thing that will be once and for all is when you flee from STBC)
5.All [UFP] officers are ordered to engage on sight, leave no survivors(perhaps you meant any UFP or SF survivors?)
6. last but not least never in any of this did you challange us to a scrim of kill/ death ratio. YOu stated your mission with the war above none of this you have achieved ! Hence IOC victory! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:
TParis wrote:
Greetings UFP Admirals, Officers, Retired Officers, Allies, Friends, and Enemies of the State,

Per the Mutual Protection Pact between Starfleet [SF] and the United Federation of Planets [UFP], ratified on September 12, 2008 by Rear Admiral JPorter and Admiral Picard, section 1 paragraph 2, Starfleet has requested the cooperation and mutual defense of Starfleet space against the Imperial Order Clan for violating community trust by 1) attempting to infiltrate and spy on Starfleet, 2) attempting to dominate the community by aggressive and unwarranted abusive tactics, 3) harassing the community and Starfleet's members.

The Council of Admirals has closely been observing this alarmingly increasing rate of provocation and harassment to our allies from an all too familiar plague. In light of this, the United Federation of Planets hereby moves to Red Alert and declares war on the Imperial Order Clan (I.O.C). Pieced together by remnants of the Devil Dogs, the I.O.C represents a scourge across the ailing Star Trek gaming community. In the last conflict against these aggressors, the United Federation of Planets was gloriously triumphant outmatching our opponents with a 4:1 ratio in kills versus losses.

Once again the United Federation of Planets will prove itself as the preeminent pure Star Trek gaming clan, as the call of battle marshals this noble fleet, we stand ready to assist Starfleet and our allies in eradicating the infestation that is I.O.C. once and for all. All [UFP] officers are ordered to engage on sight, leave no survivors. Our allies are more than welcome to participate in the blood-bath to follow.

It is hereby announced that the United Federation of Planets is at war commencing Saturday January 15th, 2011 1149 hrs CST. All [UFP] ships are to stand at RED ALERT and engage on sight. No quarter is to be granted.

Signed
The FLEET ADMIRAL
of the UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS
Fleet Admiral TParis
Here is once again what your mission is i shall post your statements and show you how you have not accomplished any of your goals with your war.
1.1) attempting to infiltrate and spy on Starfleet (you have not accomplished this as we still are inside watching)
2.2) attempting to dominate the community by aggressive and unwarranted abusive tactics(for the last 4 days no UFP have been seen and IOC fleet is growing .Our agression has increased do to your provoked war.)
3.3) harassing the community and Starfleet's members.(in the last 4 days do to your inability to be in game the STBC community suffers more as we crash down on them, and star fleet has there teamspeak over run often to were they are now banning.)
4.we stand ready to assist Starfleet and our allies in eradicating the infestation that is I.O.C. once and for all. (hmmm we still here and growing ever larger. The only thing that will be once and for all is when you flee from STBC)
5.All [UFP] officers are ordered to engage on sight, leave no survivors(perhaps you meant any UFP or SF survivors?)
6. last but not least never in any of this did you challange us to a scrim of kill/ death ratio. YOu stated your mission with the war above none of this you have achieved ! Hence IOC victory! i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
Is that how IOC wins wars? You don't recognize K/D ratio, you don't recognize high scores, you say you wont win on our forums (which I assume is propoganda), and you say you wont win in game. So now we are finally told what IOC's tactic to destroy UFP is? At some point you'll claim I didn't specify all the ways I would dominate you and then you'd say my lack of defining the community standards automatically declares you the victor?
IOCHAWKEYE wrote: I await you foolish post of victory as you flee STBC and leave the community on its a.s.s having to contend with IOC
I'm not even close to declaring victory, UFP still has a lot more IOC butt to kick. But it seems you are indeed attempting to do just that. You're attempted to claim a victory so you can flee BC and avoid our hordes as they crush your talentless pilots. Continue to grow, be my guest. More talentless pilots for us to brutally pound into space dust. When I do declare victory, and I will based on measurable statistics that prove UFP superiority, I will be sure to rub it in your face anywhere and everywhere that UFP meets IOC.

Have a good day Hawkeye.