Trek Gaming clans wiki

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

KhanNoonianSingh

Trek Gaming clans wiki

Post by KhanNoonianSingh »

Greetings from Khan Noonian Singh and Liberation Armada

Although I don't know of our current diplo relations, I'm here on a different matter

The Devil Dogs clan under command now of DD=Captain has created a new Bridge Commander/Trek gaming clan wiki for everyone's benefit

Link: http://www.gamersunited.org

I request whoever may be of Admirality or original founder if possible of The United federation of Planets please create a user account, search for [UFP] or whatever your tags may be and create a page for your Gaming clan's history

any questions please feel free to add me on Xfire: Samcold or MSN: IamTheSuperiorIntellect@hotmail.com
Alexraptor

Re: Trek Gaming clans wiki

Post by Alexraptor »

I am Admiral Alexraptor, Fleet XO and head of Foreign Affairs.

Thank you for the invitation Khan Noonian Singh.
But unfortunately we must decline, as the United Federation of Planets does not wish to be in any was associated with The Devil Dogs clan or anything of their making.

Please enjoy the remainder of your stay.
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

I think there is already an existing Wiki at http://www.stogeek.com/
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

It's more of a Wiki based on the clans of the community and any members who wish to make an entry about themselves. But fair enough Adm Alexraptor.
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Post by EVOXSNES »

Yeah same thing what we had in STO (ANZAC) had wiki thing where everyone history was down etc.. just background and story i guess.
KhanNoonianSingh

The wiki has nothing to do with helping DD nor myself in anyway

This wiki is strictly for the Bridge Commander gaming clans of past and present, who have been lost in the sands of time

Many clans have added their clan history including your counterpart {UFP}

It is up to your Admirality if you wish to add more detailed information about United Federation of Planets. Otherwise other detailed information can be added to the wiki by other means...

Khan Out
Last edited by KhanNoonianSingh on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

They did ? How nice for them ;) Im unsure about the thoughts of my superiors but personally, I wouldnt offer a pennys worth of information to a Wiki that could be twisted, demolished or even abused. ;)

This post is in good faith, no harm intended. If it comes accross as harsh I apologise.
KhanNoonianSingh

Wiki will not be touched, whoever adds their clan information the pages will be left unaltered except to look nice.

No biased info will be added about the clan from DD or anyone else

The so-called DD which everyone is scared about is dead, that clan is the IOC clan (Imperial order Clan) which you see showing a Apocalypse Now war servers on Bridge Commander
D'Jay
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Post by D'Jay »

Sorry mate, but the entire idea about a wiki is for people to edit it. I have yet to see one wiki that you can't alter.

On a sidenote, I don't think anyone is scared of those guys. Last time I checked UFP kicked their asses and they were crawling back into whatever dreadful hole they emerged from. Alright, that was probably the understatement of the year, but whatever.
L.O.A.
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Lovely.