Posting an Oath [READ]

This forum is where new recruits post their allegiance to [UFP] after they have been accepted into the clan.

Moderator: Starfleet Security

Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Posting an Oath [READ]

Post by Shroombuck »

THE UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

A GUIDE TO POSTING AN OATH
Welcome to the United Federation of Planets space! We are delighted to see that you have shown an interest in our most gracious fleet. In order to successfully join the United Federation of Planets, you are required to post an oath. You will do this by following the below listed steps:

STEP I: create a new topic entitled 'Username Oath'.

STEP II: thus reply in the oath related topic with the following:
I, name, solemnly and sincerely affirm that, on becoming commissioned within the United Federation of Planets, I will with the utmost honour, integrity, and respect, be faithful and bear true allegiance to the Constitution and associated policies, customs and glorious traditions of the United Federation of Planets and all lawful orders of the officers appointed above me, for as long as I remain an officer.
  • Main Star Trek game:
  • Other Star Trek game(s):
  • Previous Star Trek fleet(s) served:
  • Star Trek Online game handle:
  • MSN/YIM/AIM/ICQ/XFire:
  • Time zone or nation:
  • Other information:
Once you have posted your oath, please check back on a regular basis until your oath is either accepted or declined. Do note that an oath will only be declined under extreme circumstances. In the meantime, feel free to browse around on the forums and interact with the officers and the community. Once your oath has been accepted, you will begin your trial-period within the United Federation of Planets. A representative of either First Fleet or Third Fleet will be along to assign you to a Task Force or Battle Group. The trial-period will cease once you are promoted to the commissioned officer rank of Ensign. There is no set time-frame for this promotion, it will happen when and if Fleet, Battle Group or Task Force Command deems it appropriate. The maximum tenure of the trail-period, however, is two (2) months.

Thank you for applying to join the United Federation of Planets, the best and most professional Star Trek gaming fleet in the galaxy!