Greetings From Starfleet

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

[SF]RandwulfX

Greetings From Starfleet

Post by [SF]RandwulfX »

Junior Diplomat [SF]Randwulfx here to introduce myself to you.
Under the direction of Kira Phoenix I am assigned to [UFP] in the capacity of reviving gaming in the older
games both [UFP] and [SF] support.

I see the games you are trying to get active in with us [SF] are currently Bridge Commander and Elite Force.
How many of your members currently have these 2 games?
Ciaran

Re: Greetings From Starfleet

Post by Ciaran »

Welcome Ambassador RandwulfX. We are not too active in BC or EF1 atm, I estimate about 5 or so players in total. I am hoping to respark some of that interest in the older games that was once there before.
[SF]RandwulfX

Post by [SF]RandwulfX »

That's what I'm here for, to help [UFP] and [SF] get back into the classic (read as older) Star Trek games.
For anyone who doesn't own Elite Force, there is a download for EF Multiplayer. Would you like a link to the file?
We also have links for BC and the KM mod downloads if those would help.
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

We can't accept links for the old games on the forum due to our forum rules unfortunately.
However, speaking of the classic games, I hear USF Sokey is planning a revival of BC. I'll be talking to him soon about that and see what he's got planned. I think it would be an easier task compared to trying to revive the other games, but if BC is successful, who knows what else we can bring back to life :D