Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Ciaran

Re: Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

Post by Ciaran »

I am sure that there is someone here who would be able to assist you.

And I will allow anyone to post in this thread, only if you are able to help out our friend Ambassador Alexei. :)
-=USF=- Tethys

Post by -=USF=- Tethys »

I dont kno any French... well French kissing yes and i love French toast... dont care too much for French fries tho... like the crinkle cut ones from the grocery that have no taste... well they taste like watery potatoes, which i guess thats what they are really... i mean Mcdonalds fries are ok, but I like Burger Kings better, and Checkers OMG they have curly fries, which are way better then those crinkle French fries lol...

Anyway thats what really grinds my gears lol... so hows it going over here then?? :P
But the only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
-Arthur C. Clarke, USS Quantum
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

Hola guys!Long time no....chat :P

How are ya doing?I couldn't post before because I have school but as Arnold says:I'll be back :P
At USF...little bit lack of activity but its cool now xD
How are ya peeps doin here?

Caporegime Alex