Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

ggsimmonds

Re: Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

Post by ggsimmonds »

Greetings.

I believe I have the latest version of KM installed. How long has KM incorporated video into the menus? I had BC uninstalled for some time and when I reinstalled it was a very nice surprise. And the new Galaxy Charts war sim has added much value to BC as well. Although I still think Fed ships are a bit overpowered due to all of the rapid fire torpedo launchers.
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Ensign, this forum is reserved for Diplomacy, Admirals and foreign ambassadors, please do not post in this forum unless you are a member of those groups. The rules are posted under the forum name
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

Eyo eyo,

Heya mates,

How are my palz heeeya?Hehe,just kidding.Just wanted to stop by and say hello.How is UFP doing?USF is at reconstruction and we are moving to advanced system called Departments :DDD
Reconstruction has commenced on April 4th and is still in progress.Check out our website for details.
That's all what I wanted to say :P

Regards,

Captain Alexei,
News Network CO
Ambassador
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Thanks for the update Captain I gotta say, the forums are looking better every day. We're doin good thanks, still fine tuning the forums 8-)
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

8-) 8-) 8-)

Hey,

Dropped by to say holla....Thanks Admiral,well,we try,now,when the Department structure is organized,it will be much Star Trek kind of forums.Btw,you installed those Halos?:P
Compliments to your engineers,RaDm

Cap'n Alexei
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

I have installed Halo Combat Evolved and Battlefield 2 Special Forces edition but my laptop is completely dead and refuses to charge. I am on a 2001 Dell with XP so naturally I won't be using it much. Hopefully I'll hear back about my gaming rig, which I play to get/make but as of now, I have no plans to get my laptop seen to. So....yeah, technology hates me :(
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

LOL!!!!

You telling me that?!I have rig that has 1.6 ghz single core processor,ram 512 mb and graphic card of 128 friggin megabytes :p
My only option is to overclock it so it can run decently.Btw,why is your battery so weak on laptop?

Alex
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Um......I sorta leave it plugged in and on nearly constantly.....I use it to charge my phone at night and cant be bothered switching it off during the day.....I've probably completely wrecked the battery life on it
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

Bummer.But laptops are better than Desk PCs.How are ya doin' here?Everything okay?

aLex
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

Hey guys,

I need your help.This one is big one.Here's the deal:I own a club of martial arts and a site that I need on two languages.I have it on english but the problem is,I need it on French.Is there anybody here who speaks French fluently and grammatically correct?Your help will be much appreciated.All you need to do is to translate one text from english to french.It contains about 500-700 words.I know its big,but I hope you will do this for me mates.Thanks in forward

Regards,
Captain Alex
United Strike Force