Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

Greetings,

My name is Alexei and I am from United Strike Force.It is my honor to be on this site between your lovely members.My job is to ensure everything is running smoothly in our diplomatic relations with you guys.We currently have a NAP with you,what is extraordinary,and I am looking to develop our relations to even bigger scale.My CO Jordan appointed me as ambassador to this site,so I will be around very often to see what's happening with our beloved neighbours :D
Again,it is my pleasure to be here.If you have any questions,you can catch me on MSN.My MSN addy is dulerajlic@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Lieutenat Commander Alexei,
Ambassador
Ciaran

Re: Greetings from -=USF=-United Strike Force

Post by Ciaran »

Welcome to our forums, Ambassador. I am Ciaran, Ambassador at Large for UFP and current ambassador to USF. My msn is thementaller_ufp@hotmail.com and I look forward to working with you
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

Thanks for the quick response,Rear Admiral.I see you are familiar with our forums too.Thanks once again

P.S:I have added you on my MSN :D

Lieutenat Commander Alexei
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Yup, been friends with USF for quite a while now, it's nice to see that they are still going well
-=USF=- Tethys

Post by -=USF=- Tethys »

Hailing frequencies: OPEN

Cordial greetings [UFP] I am Commodore Tethys of the -=USF=- just dropping by to say hello and thank you for the warm welcome and for coming to visit us in -=USF=- space. We are happy to see such high activity here in [UFP] and we wish you remain so prosperous in the future. I'm sure our ambassador Alexei will be more than happy to direct our fleet relations, hopefully into a long and fruitful future that both our clans can enjoy.

Please feel free to contact me or one of my superiors if you have any questions or anything at all. I can be reached mostly via the -=USF=- site. Thank you and take care.

Tethys out.

:End subspace transmission:
But the only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
-Arthur C. Clarke, USS Quantum
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Welcome Commodore and thanks for stopping by. Feel free to have a look around and make yourself at home
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Welcome to [UFP] space guys. Good to hear from -=USF=- :mrgreen:
-=USF=- Tethys

Post by -=USF=- Tethys »

Has anyone tried out KM 1.1 2010.02? I hope that BC will transfer once 1.1 is complete, all i have is the 2010.02 version... :(
But the only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
-Arthur C. Clarke, USS Quantum
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

I dont know which one I have tried but it was alright but im not so sure about the Galaxy X being in there. Alot of it seems uneeded in some parts IMO.
-=USF=-Alexei
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by -=USF=-Alexei »

Hey,

Yep,I've read above and I am more than happy to be here as an ambassador.I will talk to Sokes about getting our relations even better.Once again I'm honored to be here and I will do everything to get our relations on next level.

Alex