Appointment of Fleet Admiral Exeter

This forum is for announcements from [UFP] to the Star Trek community.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Appointment of Fleet Admiral Exeter

Post by TParis »

United Federation of Planets officers and visitors,

Please let the records show that as of March second of the year two thousand ten, Fleet Admiral Picard has resigned his position as the Commanding Officer of our fleet. Per the vote, and on behalf, of the Council, I hereby announce the appointment of Admiral Exeter to the rank of Fleet Admiral and Commanding Officer of the fleet.

Admiral Exeter, please repeat after me:

I, Your Name, do pledge allegiance to the United Federation of Planets. To serve and protect my fellow officers against enemies, both foreign and domestic, to carry out all lawful orders, and to abide by all provisions within the UFP Constitution and associated policies for as long as I remain a member.
Exeter

Re: Appointment of Fleet Admiral Exeter

Post by Exeter »

I, Exeter, do pledge allegiance to the United Federation of Planets. To serve and protect my fellow officers against enemies, both foreign and domestic, to carry out all lawful orders, and to abide by all provisions within the UFP Constitution and associated policies for as long as I remain a member.
// signed //
Admiral Exeter
Fleet Admiral
Starfleet CO
Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

Witnessed.
Viper

Post by Viper »

witnessed
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Per Admiral Exeter's oath and the witness of Admiral Alexraptor and Admiral Viper, on behalf of the Council I affirm Admiral Exeter's promotion to the grade of Fleet Admiral and bestow upon him the authority of Commanding Officer of the United Federation of Planets.

Please allow me to be the first to say, on behalf of the fleet, congratulations Fleet Admiral Exeter.
Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

Congratulations Fleet Admiral. 8-)
Viper

Post by Viper »

congratulations Fleet Admiral :)
Exeter

Post by Exeter »

Thank You Admiral TParis.

It has been my honor and privilege to be a serving officer in UFP for over 4 years. In this time I have seen the formation of the academy, two presidents come and go, and many council members doing their duty. This is a time for change, and a time for growth. Star Trek Online is going strong, as well as our presence there. But we need to do more. We need to change to fully incorporate all aspects of the new game while not losing our dedication to all the other Star Trek Games. It is my intention to usher in the changes that will keep us strong today and tomorrow.

We honor the retirement of Fleet Admiral Founder Picard, he has led us for many years, and his dedication has helped ensure our survival. We will not forget, and we will continue to grow and prosper.

My first priority is to establish some changes that encourage activity. How can we demand activity from our officers when the leaders are inactive? That is where we will start.

Shortly I will announce some changes for the purpose of simplifying things and recognizing active officers. UFP will continue to grow and expand.

I thank the Council of Admirals for their confidence in me. And I thank all the officers of UFP, present and past for making UFP what it is today.

LONG LOVE THE UFP!
// signed //
Admiral Exeter
Fleet Admiral
Starfleet CO
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Congratulations Fleet Admiral Exeter. I look forward to seeing the changes 8-)
Spoonier
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Spoonier »

Congrats