Greetings From the ANZAC's!

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain
X-fire: EVOXSNES

Greetings From the ANZAC's!

Post by EVOXSNES »

Greetings from ANZAC - Australian New Zealand Allied Commad

I am EVOXSNES, Recruitment Ambassador and Diplomacy CO for ANZAC. Id like to give you a summary of what ANZAC is all about and i promise this wont take long. :)

ANZACs' purpose in the Star Trek gaming commmunity is one of peace, We wish to explore and enjoy the Star Trek Online experiance from its far reaching story to fast paced PvP in all forms.

We have dedicated Federation and Klingon factions all under the ANZAC banner; Over 157+ unique members registered in the ingame Fleet inside STO (as our forums are currently down), 98% of them from the Oceanic region. With this, We are most proud to make the claim as the largest Oceanic Star Trek Gaming clan to date.

We have a singular vision to provide an enhanced experaince for Star Trek Online through cooperation and mateship and we wish to extend the hand of frienship to any and all clans who would join us as a coommunity to ensure Star Trek online will be a continued success for many years to come.

Our Website is currently down as a major refit is underway but rest assured, i will indeed update this thread or contact one of your Diplomatic envoys to advise you of any change.

Sincerly best wishes from ANZAC

I hope to see you all in STO, fly safe! 8-)

Btw you should join us on our Vent at some point, we could even do some missions or fight side by side in a match agaisnt the klingons! :D
Ciaran

Re: Greetings From the ANZAC's!

Post by Ciaran »

Welcome to the forums Ambassador. can you let me know when the site is back up please and I'll add it to the clan list and send someone over.
Last edited by Ciaran on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: rewording
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Welcome to [UFP]. Its good to see you have thought over your recruitment speech then. ;)
Kevak
Captain
Captain

Post by Kevak »

Indeed, welcome to [UFP]'s space, glad to see you about.
OIF 09-10 Veteran (US Army)
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain

Post by EVOXSNES »

Carbonizer wrote:Welcome to [UFP]. Its good to see you have thought over your recruitment speech then. ;)

A good boast never hurt anyone :D besides, its an Oceanic Fleet *hint* , we're a proud fleet and proud of what we've managed to archived thus far...

And i know from first hand experience that UFP is very proud of its achievements and im proud of it 8-)
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Greetings Ambassador Evoxsnes, welcome back to our space. We're excited to hear from any new fleets, especially those of considerable size such as your's. As far as a hand of friendship, I am sure you are familar with our treaties. We are most open to beginning diplomatic channels. Feel free to enjoy our forums and entertainment section while you are here. I hope to see you in game.

v/r,
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain

Post by EVOXSNES »

TParis wrote:Greetings Ambassador Evoxsnes, welcome back to our space. We're excited to hear from any new fleets, especially those of considerable size such as your's. As far as a hand of friendship, I am sure you are familar with our treaties. We are most open to beginning diplomatic channels. Feel free to enjoy our forums and entertainment section while you are here. I hope to see you in game.

v/r,

Thankyou TParis for the warm welcome 8-)

I can assure all of you that my mission is one of peace and friendship. It would benefit both our Fleets to get to know each other; it would be fantastic for all clans out there to do this as i think it will take a stance of Unity to ensure the "good word of STO" is safely delivered to anyone willing to listen. The haters pesemists and WoW/EVE extremists are vicious in their attacks to try and discredit the game in its infancy.

This may not be the very last game of Star Trek but its the very first MMO, I think Cryptic will be counting on the community of gamers to shape a very large part of the game and so far the community is active and is together but we must make sure that it stays this way, friendships aswell as alliances must continue to grow.

Best wishes to all of you from myself and ANZAC :)
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain

Post by EVOXSNES »

The ANZAC forums are online, however growth pains associated with a brand new forum are relentless as they are annoying.

Embassy's will be setup soon and i invite anyone to register and enjoy the good will of the Australian People.. ohh and Kiwi's xD
Viper

Post by Viper »

wel wel wel if it isnt mister Evox :P
EVOXSNES
Captain
Captain

Post by EVOXSNES »

Viper wrote:wel wel wel if it isnt mister Evox :P

lol And if it isn't Mr Viper :lol: