In the face!

This forum is for political discussions, real world events and other such topics. Access is by subscription to the user group only (configurable in the User CP). WARNING: The views and beliefs in this forum do not reflect the views and beliefs of the owner of this forum or the leaders of this fleet ([UFP]). Accessing this forum is on your own will and we are not liable for any harm that may be caused. The following items are not tolerated under any conditions, in any forums: Hate, Racism, Nudity and Vulgar Language. Use of these and similar items will result in a ban from all [UFP] forums.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

McManus
Commodore
Commodore

In the face!

Post by McManus »

Woohooo! A European leader got punched in the face: time for a celebration.

God damn Eurolanders:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8410946.stm
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Re: In the face!

Post by Silverado »

Indeed, much celebration is needed.
Bishop
Lieutenant Commander (Ret.)

Post by Bishop »

The PM is a Head of Goverment in a member state of the European Union, he is also a European Citizen.... although I hold no love for him, he deserves respect and so does the rest of us 'Eurolanders' aka Europeans.

And while I know that both of you were joking I do expect you to show respect for a high ranking european official and member of the European Council

If you think I'm too strickt then you sholud have put it in the Entertainment Forum then I wouldn't even have left a comment but in this forum I expect you to show the proper respect that his position deserves.
Signed,
Captain Bishop
Security Officer

Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

I wish someone would do that to the Irish one....hes a disgrace, overweight pig whos screwing this country with stupid cuts across the board because of government greed. I'd do it myself but he's far from worthy of being in my presence.
His face alone can't even fit in a single photograph.....
Enough said
McManus
Commodore
Commodore

Post by McManus »

Bishop wrote:The PM is a Head of Goverment in a member state of the European Union, he is also a European Citizen.... although I hold no love for him, he deserves respect and so does the rest of us 'Eurolanders' aka Europeans.

And while I know that both of you were joking I do expect you to show respect for a high ranking european official and member of the European Council

If you think I'm too strickt then you sholud have put it in the Entertainment Forum then I wouldn't even have left a comment but in this forum I expect you to show the proper respect that his position deserves.

Respect for the most blatantly corrupt politician in Europe (and that's a hard title to get)? No thanks, this country is being dragged down by a backward European namby-pamby way of thinking and until Europeans grow some balls the only respect I will show for their retarded leaders is laughing at them when they get punched in the face or when they decide to abolish the EU - either or.
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

McManus wrote:
Bishop wrote:The PM is a Head of Goverment in a member state of the European Union, he is also a European Citizen.... although I hold no love for him, he deserves respect and so does the rest of us 'Eurolanders' aka Europeans.

Respect for the most blatantly corrupt politician in Europe (and that's a hard title to get)? No thanks, this country is being dragged down by a backward European namby-pamby way of thinking and until Europeans grow some balls the only respect I will show for their retarded leaders is laughing at them when they get punched in the face or when they decide to abolish the EU - either or.

Enough Ensign, if you will not respect the person then you will respect the rank, both his and mine.

btw... do not now nor ever, put down all people just because they're from the same continent, country, religion, sex, ethnicity or sexual orentation.

And yes there is corruption in Europe just as in all other countires but my country Sweden is among the least corrupted countries in the world and we're in the EU and we support it...

so I will aske you one last time to show respect, to me, my country, the EU and her leaders.... we have deserved it
Signed,
Captain Bishop
Security Officer

Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Not once did McManus refer to Sweden in this thread and he never disrespected it as a country. The EU is not Sweden, it is something Sweden is a part of.
Most politicians are corrupt bastards, there are some who aren't but for the most part they are.
As for telling him to respect your rank....he's been around here longer than you have and has held higher ranks and positions than you. Respect him and he will respect you
Whiskers

Post by Whiskers »

Bishop, get over yourself. This is the political forum and your rank is irrelevant. You're frankly abusing your rank. Mcmanus holds a different view to yourself, that's no reason to act so arrogant. Respect is given when it is deserved, not because of rank, status or power.
Alexraptor

Post by Alexraptor »

In-the-face guy gets no respect whatsoever from me, neither as a man nor as a politician.
In fact i have nothing but dislike for politicians and hold no respect for any politician on this planet.... period.
Costello

Post by Costello »

Bishop wrote:
McManus wrote:

Enough Ensign, if you will not respect the person then you will respect the rank, both his and mine.

btw... do not now nor ever, put down all people just because they're from the same continent, country, religion, sex, ethnicity or sexual orentation.

And yes there is corruption in Europe just as in all other countires but my country Sweden is among the least corrupted countries in the world and we're in the EU and we support it...

so I will aske you one last time to show respect, to me, my country, the EU and her leaders.... we have deserved it

I would love to hear your moral fibre against mister Nick Griffin MEP, should we show him respect because he is an elected politician? Should we respect a bigoted fool of a man? He doesn't like homosexuals you know... he finds them an abomination.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)