Welcome from Omega Fleet

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Bedard [OF]

Re: Welcome from Omega Fleet

Post by Bedard [OF] »

Hello everyone at UFP i'm sure that you've already heard that the Closed Beta for STO has started already its a big event to be sure and i'm all ecstatic about it i hope a few of your guys applied for the beta as well it would be a great advantage. Well just decided to drop by and bring the good news if you hadn't heard thou i figure you did.
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
harper268
X-fire: harper268

Post by harper268 »

hey and yes i know but i havent heard anything for me being in it :(
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Hello Bedard and welcome again. Yes, many of us did sign up for the STO beta and are eagerly awaiting the letter in our email announcing our selection as a tester. Let us know who of your folks get chosen, we should get our folks together.
Admiral Farrior

Post by Admiral Farrior »

Greetings UFP. Two weeks ago, we held a gathering of allied fleets to get to know each other and do some adventuring, though the server crashed on us for the most part, we were still able to enjoy ourselves.

Now were gonna do it again, this coming Saturday at 2pm EST, with the meeting point being on Risa, since the cap is bigger compared to Deep Space 9.

Probably will do some deep space encounters as well as probably tackle the Crystalline Entity, which has been ridiculously hard to deal with. But, Admiral Bedard, who is our Tactical and Defense Commander, has devised a plan to deal with the Entity and is determined to make it work.

We hope you can make it there.....
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

I think it is a great plan, although it will take time to attack this thing and we will need to work as a team. We shall kill it :P
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Kevak
Captain
Captain

Post by Kevak »

Oh yeah, that big stupid crystal is goin' down!!!! :mrgreen:
OIF 09-10 Veteran (US Army)
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Welcome to UFP forums.

Next time feel free to use the Visitor forum for such announcement, the diplomatic forum is not read by everyone since posting in it is restricted to visitors and diplomatic personel.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010