Welcome from Omega Fleet

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Welcome from Omega Fleet

Post by Naruto »

Greetings, i am Commander Naruto, the Ambassador at large for UFP (Diplo CO) its nice to see you guys on our forums, I hope that you are enjoying yourselves here in our little corner of the internet, it you need anything or have questions, don't hesitate to ask myself or a member of my staff

A member of my team has been sent to your forums to register, and I have registered myself, we hope that we can become friends

again, welcome to the UFP Forums

Commander Naruto
[UFP] Ambassador at Large (Diplo CO)
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

harper268 wrote:Thank you Bedard

your welcome also i believe that my Fleet admiral will make an appearance soon so i hope he finds everything as satisfactory as i have.
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
Rowan Starfire

Post by Rowan Starfire »

Harper Bedard and Myself have both sent you a friend request on gsc if you start it up then and accept them then we can move you into our our voice server/room

Also as a side note Admiral Farrior our head of diplomacy has been out the past few days due to real world personal issues he should be back any day now.
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

Perhaps one of you could be of further assistance to me how do you go about getting these NAPs and MAPs negotiated. Because at the risk of being slightly presumptuous i would like to get an official relationship with UFP going but, i am unsure how to go about doing so. Do i just talk to your liaison or is there an official Channel i must go through because i would hate to go about this the wrong way.
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
harper268
X-fire: harper268

Post by harper268 »

well you talked to me already so you got an idea
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

ok finally i got my avatar reduced in size!
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

Yes its a pain to get a size of avatar lol. My name is Pixy the AXO of diplomacy and i will be incharge unti'l Naruto gets back. If you need to speak with me? don't hesitate to ask :)
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

Pixy wrote:Yes its a pain to get a size of avatar lol. My name is Pixy the AXO of diplomacy and i will be incharge unti'l Naruto gets back. If you need to speak with me? don't hesitate to ask :)

Well thank you for informing me of the temporary change sorry it took me so long to notice i've been busy recently. So how are things in UFP? anything perhaps omega can help with?
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
harper268
X-fire: harper268

Post by harper268 »

Hey Bedard :) its nice to see you everything in [UFP] doing fine bud will from what i can see at least
Jeraco

Post by Jeraco »

hi im jeraco nice to meet you