Welcome from Omega Fleet

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Rowan Starfire

Welcome from Omega Fleet

Post by Rowan Starfire »

Hello, I spoke with Admiral Paris about the possibility of a Non Aggression Pact.
I am just stopping by to say hello and see how things are going.
Rowan
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Re: Welcome from Omega Fleet

Post by TParis »

Hello Admiral, welcome back to our space. One of our diplomats has been dispatched for your sector and should arrive soon to open an embassey and begin relations. In the mean time, please feel free to enjoy yourself on our forums and make yourself at home.
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

First off I know i already said hello in the visitors forums but i thought that because we had a thread here i would say hello here also. As one of the leading admirals in omega fleet i am truly optimistic that our relations with your fleet can be peaceful and productive. It is my understanding that Rowan had a conversation with admiral paris in which a Non Aggression pact was formed but in any case if one does not yet exist i would like to form one and perhaps further our relations in the future!
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Understood Admiral. Our procedures allow for our diplomacy department to fully negotiate a pact and it's my policy not to overstep my boundaries as their superior. If it is no problem with you, I'd like to leave it in their hands to negotiate the pact with your Fleet.
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

TParis wrote:Understood Admiral. Our procedures allow for our diplomacy department to fully negotiate a pact and it's my policy not to overstep my boundaries as their superior. If it is no problem with you, I'd like to leave it in their hands to negotiate the pact with your Fleet.

of course i can understand that i would hate to over step my own bounds here offering relations myself because its not fully my department
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
harper268
X-fire: harper268

Post by harper268 »

Hello Bedard im Captain Daniel Harper one of the diplomats here and welcome to our forums if you have any problem or just to chat dont be afraid to contact me

MSN: harper268@hotmail.com
Xfire: harper268
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

Welcome to UFP space Omega Fleet. It's nice to meet you all and i really looking forward to get to know you all :)
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

Thank you both for the very warm welcome and i hope to reciprocate the welcome to your envoy to omega fleet if and when you send one.
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
Bedard [OF]

Post by Bedard [OF] »

I have to congratulate you guys you are one of the more mature fleets i have ever meet and it just makes interaction that much easier.
Admiral Bedard
Omega Fleet
Tactical and Defense
harper268
X-fire: harper268

Post by harper268 »

Thank you Bedard