Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Vishion

Re: Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Post by Vishion »

Very well, Thank you for registering. I've added you to the UFP and Allied Ambassadors group. Pkease feel free to browse the opened forums and post if you like.

I'm sure that our bonds will become stronger.

Live Long and Prosper!
Ambassador Vishion - Tra-lan of The VKF
Vishion

Post by Vishion »

Dear UFP,

I have noticed from our current records, that we have a NAP. I would like this to extend this even further, by offering your a Trading Pact. -Agreement will follow-

At first let me apologies for our long delays in communication, but we had a chaotic period, especially with creating the new forums, and the online start. From now on our communication channels are back online.

As for the trading agreement, we have made up the following standard, please review if this sounds acceptable, if you want some changes to happen, add some extra's or decline it.

-Trading Agreement-

1. General Conduct

The fleets in this agreementagree to exchange trade locations with each other for improved Fleet cooperation and profit. The level of which trade is done, whether through an official or just members messaging with potential trade routers is determined by the Fleets in question. Trade Pact Signatories may also, at their sole discretion, invite each other to activities involved in resource gathering. This may include, but is not limited to, "raids" for the primary purpose of resource gathering, mining activities, or exploration activities for the purpose of resource gathering. The Signatories, however, are under no obligation to accept said invitation.

The Signatories may also provide access to their Fleet Bank should they think that is beneficial for them to open their Bank. Fleet Bank Trading must always be kept in balance as both parties agree to ask and offer fair prices, exchanges, offer or other favours. The Signatories are under no obligation to open their Fleet Bank, except when asked as a favour for a previous made Trade. The Signatories are under no obligation to agree with any Offer given by the other Fleet.

2. Violation of Treaty

Violation may include but are not limited to: The Signatories refuses to exchange profitable Trade Location for their own needs only, or "scams" the other Fleet, then this Treaty will be undone, and the violated Fleet may decide whether to declare any action against the offending fleet. Should The Fleet Supply Officer or any other Officer be responsible for this, when not ordered, then that officer will be disciplined by the respective Fleet judiciary process and information will be provided to both clans.

3. Termination of Treaty

Either Fleet may terminate this Treaty at any time, except when Trading Negotiations are in Process. Should either Fleet terminate the Treaty during negotiations, then this may be seen as a Violation of Treaty (See Section 2). The treaty may be terminated by either side, a notice must be made on one of the clans forum of treaty cancellation

4.Validity of treaty

The leaders of the clan and Head of diplomacy or a diplomacy officer must sign this agreement before it is valid.

Please note, that once an acceptable treaty has been made fo both fleets, that we will provide our signatures.

Greetings,

Head Ambassador Vishion
Kelbie

Post by Kelbie »

I do not see why not. I'm sure we can come up with something and no apology needed ;)
Samsung 42inch Owner
Sony BDPS370 Player Owner
Samsung HT-C450 5.1 Owner
Sony PS3 1TB Owner
Samsung Galaxy S 32gb Owner
Vishion

Post by Vishion »

I'm very glad to hear that, please feel free to take your time to collaborate and evaluate, I will be waiting. Also please let me know if you wish to add or change anything in the agreement.
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Greetings Ambassador,

An interesting treaty with an interesting concept for sure. Currently UFP foreign policy does not permit for treaties outside of the five we recognize. However, with the release of Star Trek Online, our diplomacy department is reviewing our foreign policy and redesigning some treaties to fit better with the new game. This proposal should be included in their process and I will inform our Ambassador at Large that you have suggested it. Please understand that because this treaty is new to us, it will take time for us to consider it. Thank you for your visit and I hope you enjoy your stay. As always, you are more than welcome to contact any of our diplomats and myself at any time.

Very Respectfully,
Vishion

Post by Vishion »

Very well, I understand it completely, we've only recently expanded our treaties and pacts, so we went through the same process.

I am glad to know that you've considered our offer, and we are happy to wait till you've come to a decision.
Once again thank you for your hospitality.

Live Long and Prosper!

Greets,

Ambassador Vishion
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Greetings Ambassador, I have read through this treaty and it will be discussed within our diplomacy department. We will inform you when a decision has been reached :)
Vishion

Post by Vishion »

Very well, Thank you for time,

I am looking forward to your decision,

Live long and Prosper!

Greets,

Ambassador Vishion
Vishion

Post by Vishion »

Dear UFP,

I have some terrible news, one of our Fleet Members has recently passed away (In Real Life).

"The brother of our fallen comrade has requested the Fleet observe a moment of silence during his funeral. The actual time is 8am Australian EST (GMT+10), so for us it will be February 25th, at 12 noon in Alaska, 4pm in US EST, 9pm in Iceland and the UK, 10pm in Belgium. If you are in-game, please arrange to be at rest (not in battle). Keysailor will be at Sol Starbase in the hall in front of Admiral Quinn's Office, and will stand at salute while honors are being rendered - you are welcome to join."

Please feel free to join us, I think he would like that and so would we. You may always contact us regarding this or other issues.

Honorable Greetings,

Ambassador Vishion
Costello

Post by Costello »

Vishion wrote:Dear UFP,

I have some terrible news, one of our Fleet Members has recently passed away (In Real Life).

"The brother of our fallen comrade has requested the Fleet observe a moment of silence during his funeral. The actual time is 8am Australian EST (GMT+10), so for us it will be February 25th, at 12 noon in Alaska, 4pm in US EST, 9pm in Iceland and the UK, 10pm in Belgium. If you are in-game, please arrange to be at rest (not in battle). Keysailor will be at Sol Starbase in the hall in front of Admiral Quinn's Office, and will stand at salute while honors are being rendered - you are welcome to join."

Please feel free to join us, I think he would like that and so would we. You may always contact us regarding this or other issues.

Honorable Greetings,

Ambassador Vishion

My condolences Ambassador, I hope [UFP] can attend the function to offer our respects.
Fifth Fleet Admiral of the United Federation of Planets
(Resigned)