Case: 127931. Microsoft versus UFP & Sony Entertainment

Make yourself at home: this forum is for visitors and officers who enjoy humour and actuality, you are allowed to speak about anything here within reason. Be warned that officers past and present are fair game in the Entertainment Forum. The views of the officers in this forum do not represent the views of UFP as a whole.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

D'Jay
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Case: 127931. Microsoft versus UFP & Sony Entertainment

Post by D'Jay »

Figured since the legacy thread is going to hell in a handbasket we could discuss the validity of arguments regarding Microsoft's Xbox Live here:

Personally I feel I'm being robbed every single time. But I still pay so I can play online with my friends. A necessary evil, if you will.
L.O.A.
Alexraptor

Re: Case: 127931. Microsoft versus UFP & Sony Entertainment

Post by Alexraptor »

Couldn't agree more with you.
Thats one of the main reasons I have not bought an Xbox 360.

Its true what Janeway said in the other thread, you get what you pay for.
And for the price I pay for games these days I damn well better be getting a good multiplayer experience.
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

I've had the PS3, it was ok. I only bought it to play Red Dead Redemption, and that was the ONLY game I played. I have not played the Xbox 360. I did have the original one, but I never played online.
JerichoKru
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
X-fire: darkkrucifix7

Post by JerichoKru »

I find Xbox Live in general to be a ripoff. I don't have money to throw around so I haven't played online for well over a year.
AMD PhenomII X3 720 BE @ 3 GHz | ASUS M5A97 EVO | 4GB Patriot DDR3-1333 | HIS HD 6850 | Windows 7 Pro x64
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

JerichoKru wrote:I find Xbox Live in general to be a ripoff. I don't have money to throw around so I haven't played online for well over a year.

WUT! You ARE alive?! OMGZ!