Greetings From Hazard Team

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Church
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Re: Greetings From Hazard Team

Post by Church »

>_<

You're a public relations nightmare, Mr. D....
matronix07
Ensign
Ensign

Post by matronix07 »

Hello and welcome.
Felus
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Felus »

Mr. D wrote:Don't take this wrong way, but when I read your name....I seen Fetus. I thought to myself who the frak comes up with Fetus for a name? Then I had to re-read it and make sure you weren't as stupid as I first thought. I'm glad I re-read it.

Again, don't take that the wrong way. And hello.
Funny story... for the LONGEST time our old fleet admiral, Equinox, called me fetus all the time on teapspeak so i am used to it ^.^. My long time real life friend gave it to me as a Diablo 1 character name and keep it and thats the story behind the name.

Lt Jg Felus
First Fleet
Diplomacy (Attachés)
United Federation of Planets
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

Felus wrote:
Mr. D wrote:Don't take this wrong way, but when I read your name....I seen Fetus. I thought to myself who the frak comes up with Fetus for a name? Then I had to re-read it and make sure you weren't as stupid as I first thought. I'm glad I re-read it.

Funny story... for the LONGEST time our old fleet admiral, Equinox, called me fetus all the time on teapspeak so i am used to it ^.^. My long time real life friend gave it to me as a Diablo 1 character name and keep it and thats the story behind the name.

Well then...You should join us on TS and I shall carry on the tradition.
Felus
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Post by Felus »

Mr. D wrote:
Felus wrote:

lol ok sounds like fun. Probably pop in tomorrow some time.

Lt Jg Felus
First Fleet
Diplomacy (Attachés)
United Federation of Planets
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Post by Mr. D »

Felus wrote:
Mr. D wrote:
Felus wrote:

Good.
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

Mr. D wrote:
Felus wrote:
Mr. D wrote:
Felus wrote:

Good.
times
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer