Anyone looking forward to Battlefield 3 when it comes out?

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Forum rules
This is an unofficial area of UFP to give officers an outlet to organize non trek games. Bickering, arguing, or any other unbecoming conduct by UFP officers will result in the loss of this forum.
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Anyone looking forward to Battlefield 3 when it comes ou

Post by Naruto »

Alexraptor wrote:
Mr. D wrote:
Alexraptor wrote:
Mr. D wrote:
Alexraptor wrote:Pre-ordered. 8-)

And i think calling it just the same FPS we have seen before is a little off, considering its going to feature massive destructible environments on a scale never seen before in a FPS, plus it will be the first pure DirectX 11 title as well.
Bad Company 2. So we've already seen it. Just an improvement on that.
Except Bad Company 2 is just a spin off title, this is a real fully fledged BF game.

It's still a BF game. How does it having a different title make it any different?
The main battlefield games feature the full range of combined arms warfare, from infantry and tanks to helicopters and airplanes.
Battlefield 3 is the sequel to Battlefield 2 which Bad Company 2 is not(and BC2 completely lacks fighter combat).
i had forgotten about the fighter jet from the main games, but other then that there isn't much difference. the main point is that i look forward to this game regardless and plan on buying it
Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
matronix07
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Anyone looking forward to Battlefield 3 when it comes ou

Post by matronix07 »

definetly me. im a big fan.