End Of America

This forum is for political discussions, real world events and other such topics. Access is by subscription to the user group only (configurable in the User CP). WARNING: The views and beliefs in this forum do not reflect the views and beliefs of the owner of this forum or the leaders of this fleet ([UFP]). Accessing this forum is on your own will and we are not liable for any harm that may be caused. The following items are not tolerated under any conditions, in any forums: Hate, Racism, Nudity and Vulgar Language. Use of these and similar items will result in a ban from all [UFP] forums.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

End Of America

Post by Silverado »

Has anyone else seen this online video warning of the End Of America. Much of the information makes sense and im glad my portfolio is already largely made up of gold and silver... about 30K USD Worth

www.endofamerica10.com
Mr. D
Captain
Captain

Re: End Of America

Post by Mr. D »

I listened to this the other day. I didn't finish it though...
Shroombuck
Senator
Senator

Post by Shroombuck »

Can he be more full of bullshit?
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

Well i looked up most of the things he was talking about as he was talking about them and i found everything he mentioned online. There are new currencies being printed in the USA and ciculated by local communities my state being one of them.

commodities like oil, copper etc have risen as the dollar has lost value due to the USA printing it way out of debt.

Gold and Silver are on the rise like its going out of style as people put their worth into assets that will hold value unlike the US Dollar.

European newspapers are reporting on a push to replace the US Dollar as the world reserve currency.

I think it all makes sense
Hightower

Post by Hightower »

Moved to The Political Forum. Captain HighTower
Janeway
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Janeway »

wienergobbler wrote:Can he be more full of bullshit?
This. Countries have periods of prosperity and periods of hardships. America is no different, even if we think we're the greatest nation bestowed by God on this planet.

The fact that when I tried to exit this video's page I was prompted with one of those popups like one of those annoying adverts tells me how foolish this person is.
Signed,
Lieutenant Commander Janeway
Task Force One, Third Fleet
United Federation of Planets
Naruto
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Naruto »

Janeway wrote:
wienergobbler wrote:Can he be more full of bullshit?
This. Countries have periods of prosperity and periods of hardships. America is no different, even if we think we're the greatest nation bestowed by God on this planet.

The fact that when I tried to exit this video's page I was prompted with one of those popups like one of those annoying adverts tells me how foolish this person is.
if you ever need money, i am sure you can always sell your 5000$ mailbox :P

that being said, i agree with your last statement, the fact that it had one of those pop-up makes me speculate that this is BS

however if shit does happen, and the US goes down, the good states are more then welcome to join Canada

Fourth Seat Councillor
First Fleet Executive Officer
Senior Fleet Records Officer
Silverado

Post by Silverado »

Ads or no ads all the information this guy was commenting on can be verified on the internet. check the stock market trading prices for commodities, check the deflation stats on the US Dollar everytime the federal govt fired up the money printing press. Check the new currencies starting to surface around the USA. Check the prices on gold and silver and how they are skyrocketing in value like crazy.

check the info on china and how they are trying to get rid of their stockpile of american dollars. its all there for you to verify and most of it is on reputable web sites....

im just saying this guys predictions have came true in the past and what if the end of the world in 2012 is just the collapse of the USA and the problems that result from it.