02/09/2011

This forum is for all visitors. Feel free to say "hello".

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

Digi
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
X-fire: dadigi

Re: 02/09/2011

Post by Digi »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:we got repsrts of UFP in STBC around 8:00 central us time we were having our meeting we quickly ended the meeting by 8:30 once again UFP left. Also we have reports that SF has been hosting locked servers . To declare war and lokc yourself in servers is sad. we are still in STBC for those who might want to try and stop us as you say u will. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!
What is a "repsrts"?
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

What is a "repsrts"?
Regrettably Experiencing pwn syndrome related to star trek ???
Silverado
X-fire: silverado679

Post by Silverado »

IOCHAWKEYE wrote:we got repsrts of UFP in STBC around 8:00 central us time we were having our meeting we quickly ended the meeting by 8:30 once again UFP left. Also we have reports that SF has been hosting locked servers . To declare war and lokc yourself in servers is sad. we are still in STBC for those who might want to try and stop us as you say u will. i'm just kidding guys, IOC sucks we have to use godships to win! i mean really UFP ROXORZ keep doin what you do!!!

What is lokc ??
Carbonizer
X-fire: carbonizerjay

Post by Carbonizer »

Shroom, although I enjoyed your post, I cannot allow it to be in its original context which is why I am backing Bob with his edit. You of all people should be able to understand courtesy to the enemy.

Anyway, Hawkeye, FakeAmerican, Mr. DishonourablyDischarged, whatever you want to be called. [UFP] is here to stay. We wont close down because you keep pestering us, in fact. It makes us want to hunt you and your little child minded drones down. We have had, countless hunting parties spanning accross countless timezones, I myself have been part of most of these. Yet you still have the nerve to call us cowards and that we are the ones not living up to this 'War declaration'. Take a rain check and think about how serious you actually are willing to take this as right now, we are at a 'Chillaxed' level of war. It seems you are at 'Star Trek Convention Got Cancelled' peed off ;)