Greeting from Starfleet

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

[SF]Damien

Greeting from Starfleet

Post by [SF]Damien »

To UFP Command
From Vice Admiral Damien

Greating From Starfleet and the Admiral Council, I am looking forward to working with you guys in the near future.

I am trying to arrange some games of Star Trek Armada 1 and 2, and former FA Picard said you still have some guys who still player. If UFP are interested Would be very greatfull if you give me some idea of level interestand possible numbers.

I am looking forward to working/talking with you guys.

Regards

[SF] Vice Admiral Damien
Starfleet - USS Endeavour
Starfleet Command - Admiral Council
trip

Re: Greeting from Starfleet

Post by trip »

Greetings Vice Admiral Damien.

I am Division Vice Admiral Trip XO of 3rd fleet (fleet of all the legacy games) and temporarily council member. Add me to msn if you want reijengakevin@live.nl . So we can talk about this.

Hope we can get a game up sometime.
Picard
Fleet Admiral Founder
Fleet Admiral Founder

Post by Picard »

Good to see you Damien, from what I gathered someone will be in touch with Starfleet to organize some A2 games, the community sure could use a bit of old fashion gaming.
Ret. Fleet Admiral Picard
United Federation of Planets
United Federation of Planets Fleet Admiral
2005-2006 and 2007-2010
TParis
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)
Fleet Admiral (Ret.)

Post by TParis »

Greetings Vice Admiral Damien,

I sent word to Commodore Cabonizer to ask around our A1 and A2 players to see who is available and interested. What time period did you have in mind? I was speaking with Admiral Whiteknight from Starfleet Command, I believe you have a full alliance with them, and I extended the invitation to them as well. I hope you don't mind.

v/r,
Fleet Admiral TParis