Greetings from Plasma Fusion

This forum will be used for communication by and with Fleets who hold a Non-Aggression Pact (NAP) status or lower and for discussing matters of diplomatic significance. Only diplomats from other Fleets and UFP Admirality are permitted to post.

Moderators: Starfleet Security, Engineering Command

{PF}Jake Eells
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Greetings from Plasma Fusion

Post by {PF}Jake Eells »

##Start Transmission##

Dear Members of United Federation of Planets,

My name is Captain Jake Eells, and I am a Plasma Fusion Ambassador. I have registered to your website to introduce our group, and start to build relations between our groups. I would like to help you get more involved with our group.

I am very interessted in getting Inter-group events organised and other fun activites that both our groups can get involved with.

I would like a member of your Diplomatic Corps, or a representative of your group, to register to our website, and apply for Ambassador. Then, we can start our relations. Our website is http://www.plasmafusion.forummotion.com

When Registered On our website, If you head over to Deep Space Nine, and Click on Request Relations, then fill out the form there, Your Ambassador Class will then be enstated. Also, Out of Curtosy, Please Place a messege in Deep Space Nine so we know who we are dealing with.

In Addition, I also Hereby Apply for Your Ambassador Class and Rank. This is so that Your Membes can see me as someone from a different Group and ask questions about our group.

Finally, I look forward to building relations between our two groups

Thanks

##End Transmission##

Reclusive

Re: Greetings from Plasma Fusion

Post by Reclusive »

Welcome to the UFP. I'll be sure to visit your forums (:
Ciaran

Post by Ciaran »

Welcome to our forums Ambassador, I am Starfleet Rear Admiral Ciaran, Head of UFP Diplomacy.
I will send one of my diplomats over to your forums to make contact. Please enjoy your stay here and help yourself to Alexraptor's secret cookie stash :P
{PF}Jake Eells
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by {PF}Jake Eells »

Thank you both for the kind regards. Oooo Cookies, I like Cookies

Taintedsoulx

Post by Taintedsoulx »

yes welcome =)

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
Napoleon Bonaparte
{PF}Jake Eells
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by {PF}Jake Eells »

Dear [UFP],

I am Writing This Topic to Inform You of a Update for Plasma Fusion.

1. We now Have our own RPG-X Server that is Online Now! You should find it in the RPG-X Master Server List.
2. We shall be performing a Forum Update this friday the 11th of June, to give our forums more Structure. Also, our update will make it easier to use. We will also be updating the Graphics making it more professional.

Thank You Very Much

{PF}Jake Eells
Foreign Ambassador
Foreign Ambassador

Post by {PF}Jake Eells »

Hi There,

I'm writing to you to give you an update of our situation, just to keep you Involved.

1. We have recently Started an Academy. This is to train new members and current members for RPG-X or becoming a leader, and generally to gain knowledge. We invite any members of [UFP] who wish to take training from us, may do so by registering to our website, and applying for Foriegn Crew Member Status, or, becoming a full Member.

2. We are currently organising a Tactical Training mission for Plasma Fusion. Anyone is welcome to join us, again, please register at our website for more information

3. We are always looking for more members! Because we are a RPG-X Group, anyone wishing to join us, will not affect a Multi-Clanning Rule you may have!

Thank You Very Much!